Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

It’s a shame it’s all about the hype now. Hypebeast sheep looking to see what Travis Scott wears to determine their next purchase. And these collabs are for the most part devoid of any kind of real talent. Virgil and Travis Scott can play designer with another mans designs. Wow. Yippee. The only notable hype **** coming out of Nike is the FOG 1s. Now there’s a nice original shoe. Jerry Lorenzo is the only dude doing anything even remotely talented in this otherwise pitiful trendy influencer/sheep “the gram” ****ing garbage sneaker culture now. Outside of NT I constantly cringe at this flexing bull****. I can’t stand social media or Reddit. The only sneakers that get any kind of love are the limited hype now only because they have more monetary value and it’s a shame. Someone here said he was sushi while the people that didn’t have his self proclaimed exquisite taste for hype trash were McDonald’s. First of all there’s nothing wrong with McDonald’s. As a parent of 3 and another on the way McDonald’s can be a life saver in a pinch. It’s like no bro you’re dumb and dumber with your orange and baby blue tux while I’m a fresh pair of concords.
Yo I like the latest Readymade collab on the Blazers, but maybe i'm a lonesome hypebeast.
1605291658148.png

Yes he said that the first picture wasn't connect to the midsole so they couldn't show it all but he said this week well see detailed pics. Idk if he knows 100% to be honest.
Hope so.
Nah even I like some collabs. They simply are given way too much emphasis now in general because of their monetary value.
Yeah. But I still like that the brands are blending theirs gimmicks identities in a single products that's not necessarily stamped with big ess logos.

It’s a shame it’s all about the hype now. Hypebeast sheep looking to see what Travis Scott wears to determine their next purchase. And these collabs are for the most part devoid of any kind of real talent. Virgil and Travis Scott can play designer with another mans designs. Wow. Yippee. The only notable hype **** coming out of Nike is the FOG 1s. Now there’s a nice original shoe. Jerry Lorenzo is the only dude doing anything even remotely talented in this otherwise pitiful trendy influencer/sheep “the gram” ****ing garbage sneaker culture now. Outside of NT I constantly cringe at this flexing bull****. I can’t stand social media or Reddit. The only sneakers that get any kind of love are the limited hype now only because they have more monetary value and it’s a shame. Someone here said he was sushi while the people that didn’t have his self proclaimed exquisite taste for hype trash were McDonald’s. First of all there’s nothing wrong with McDonald’s. As a parent of 3 and another on the way McDonald’s can be a life saver in a pinch. It’s like no bro you’re dumb and dumber with your orange and baby blue tux while I’m a fresh pair of concords.

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you on McDonald's. I outgrew that absolute 💩 a long time ago. I didn't realize how bad it always was until I got older, especially when I began eating at real hamburger restaurants like Red Robin & Islands. I'm disenfranchised myself, but I refuse to eat McDonald's despite my situation. Perhaps the worst thing about McDonald's or any other lower tier fast food restaurants are the uneducated a%$ 🤡 workers who don't know how to take an order correctly, especially the losers who aren't proficient in English because people shouldn't have to struggle to get food via communication when they're hungry.

Yeah but the collaboration gimmicks nowadays do suck and cause an artificial hype and demand, especially with consumers who don't know 💩 about shoes and their origins. This "influencer" culture or gimmick is a 💩 show. Like I've expounded on this before, the only true influence for me to like shoes and get them is Michael Jordan because I saw him wear them on court and excel in them. And they're optically nice to wear as my street clothes.

I know I keep commenting on the news IG pages and asking, andddd........ of course nothing! They never w.b! JB is really slow playing us on these OG retros, it gets me nervous with all these pushback dates.

Kind of off topic but I thought these were sweet.

I know I keep commenting on the news IG pages and asking, andddd........ of course nothing! They never w.b! JB is really slow playing us on these OG retros, it gets me nervous with all these pushback dates.

We probably won't get any pics, until after the Jubilee 11's drop. If not, probably after Christmas. This is ALL me just specualting, though.

Very excited to get a pair of these. This shoe marked the end of my childhood obsession with sneakers. They came out Fall 91 my senior year of High School. I didn’t get back into sneakers until my senior year of College with the AJ XI and AM 95. I skipped both versions that had a Jumpman on the back. As money hungry as Nike is I can’t believe it took 30 years for real Carmines and Fire Red 4s.

Back
Top Bottom