Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I was editing a Bulls game on YT and got a good money shot of the Carmines.
1BE0FF5C-319C-4C3F-86F4-B973BA72F0ED.jpeg
So amazing! I love this shot. These are definitely neck and neck with the Black/Infrareds for me. I'm so excited to own a pair finally, all the OG 6s give me butterflies in my stomach lol.

- There is no justification in the world for a 950% hike on a general-release sneaker that won't even hover around the $400 mark on the secondary market months after release.

- Nobody would be able to authenticate any pairs this far ahead of release without proper reference. Names and sources go but so far, and authenticators don't get paid to authenticate influence.

- The sneaker game is for the birds.

- There is no justification in the world for a 950% hike on a general-release sneaker that won't even hover around the $400 mark on the secondary market months after release.

- Nobody would be able to authenticate any pairs this far ahead of release without proper reference. Names and sources go but so far, and authenticators don't get paid to authenticate influence.

- The sneaker game is for the birds.

Definitely understandable

Remember grabbing these off display when they dropped with the CDP pack, it was the last pair in my size man i was happy af :lol:
NEED 2-3 pairs of these in Feb
Wth

I remember pulling up and the mall I went to had 1 pack in my size and someone copped in front of me.

Ended up buying them for resell down the line tho.

Might have to cop these for me and wifey

The Nike font, and swoosh is bolder. That's a VERY, VERY GOOD sign. Hopefully, the red isn't too dull, though.
For real bro, at least do us right after the fire red dilemma. I got my pair and am thinking of returning them. But on the other hand I feel like they will all be that way after seeing other picture in my size.

The 4s have been butchered more than any retro. No way these will be as bad as those “Fire Red 4s.”
After seeing those cool grey 3s idk man. I know it’s early but if those pictures are real then they went from fixing a lot of the big issues to potentially back where we started with the 3s.
I agree though. They don’t seem to **** on the 6 like they do the 4 so that gives me a little hope. Just never know with this 🤡 show.

Back
Top Bottom