Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

That's why this was the deciding release to tell me I'm done!!

I wanted these for one reason! I didn't get them in 9th grade in 1991-1992 school year. My mom took me to Modell's for my shoes for basketball. I wanted these, and they had them. But I also saw the black infrared VI as well (had my 1st black infrared in 8th grade 91 when they released). Those were on sale and I figured the black wouldn't get messed up as bad as the red toe. Even though I LOVED the Carmine color way and color blocking. But I chose the black infrared in 1991. Wore them through 9th grade to summer 1992 into track practice (when I got my first Huaraches).

This shoe meant something to me. Something that brought me back to simpler times when a kid in jr high didn't have a care in the world, was just a kid. Early 90s so no internet, none of that stuff. Just fun times and before I got really sick as a 16 year old when they found out I had Ulcerative Colitis very badly in 10th grade, 1993.

I wanted these to bring me back to that. To remember happier times. Now if I want to, I gotta pay resell. Nah! Maybe I'll scope eBay for a pair that's best offer or someplace with a restock. But this crap making a shoe like this limited, is just utter BS. Keep the OW and Yeezy crap limited. Make something like these plentiful for those who remember the simpler times. So glad I'm clearing my collection. I feel better about myself and not worrying about these things like I used to.

It used to be fun, it really was. But that fun is LONG GONE today!!! 😞😞
When I read stuff like this, it just makes me sick even more that the whole shoe thing is where it is right now. Certain guys have special memories of the OGs and can’t even get their hands on them like it used to be. It wasn’t a rat race. 👎

Finishloan charged me twice but didn’t take any money
How tf does that work?!
At this point footsites are our last shot
Eventually they will open up the gates

DTRL ain’t live yet?

Probably didn't get their shipment. They did that for some release last year and it stayed that way for days. If you got PP charge from JD and no order, its a ghost charge. I have 2 to remind me that I am not as fast as a pathetic *** robot.

I'm not dropping resale bread on these today... these idiots will hoard them and that price will have to come down. Its like reselling XI's 3 days after the drop. **** is disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom