Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I guess DTLR is an option later this week. I don’t see many restocks happening if it’s trending the way it has the last year...Gentry has cut stock to make the demand higher again already and then when you get defective pairs this **** happens...I’m tired...I’m going to sleep the day off and this sickness can **** right off.

I think you are absolutely right.

Honestly, I can empathize with Nike/JB here-retros were sitting and were constantly hitting discount, which wasn’t a good look for the brand that’s trying to sell aspirational products. Obviously, I hate that we’re all taking Ls but I understand why they’re looking out for the long-term health of the brand, especially since limited/hype attracts younger kids to the brand while many of us old heads are phased out.

To be 100% crystal clear, I’m not saying that I like this AT ALL as a customer for myself or any of you who took Ls with me today lol but I do understand Nike/JB’s perspective.

I kinda have a feeling the pink midsole is she really messed with supply. So actual RD stock was lower than expected. At least that’s what I’ll tell myself while hoping for a restock.

Its funny because a couple years ago for the Infrareds, I was at my grand-uncle's funeral (IN OTTOWA, CANADA), terrible reception, and secured on SNKRS. Infact, because I knew I was going to be in a different country for release, my bud helped secure a pair on D's Sporting Goods.

Moral of the story: This will not be the new normal. Covid, a crap economy and JB/Nike themselves botched this. Please don't give into resell, all that does is reward bad behavior.

If the alternative is to take Ls multiple places and not get my grails then I’m going resale.

I kinda have a feeling the pink midsole is she really messed with supply. So actual RD stock was lower than expected. At least that’s what I’ll tell myself while hoping for a restock.

Yes, it’s been widely reported that a lot of places ended up with either pink pairs or one shoe in a pair being pink. Also, you aren’t going to hit on a restock so if you want these, make sure you’re watching eBay and GOAT listings for when resell bottoms out in the next week or two.

Gentry is the worst. Quality retro's were not just sitting. Stop releasing 7000 colorways of each shoe, but release the ones people want in quantity. That's how an intelligent person makes money.

The only thing having demand beyond product does in the long run is kill your brand, it almost happened before which is why they reversed course. Now they've let the same idiot take them back to a time of ill will and negative perceptions of the brand. It's mystifying how little oversight Michael himself has of what is happening to his name. because we all know it's not good. They've had well over a year to coordinate better releases and have completely failed to do so.

In my business constantly not meeting demand means profits left on the table and you're fired, without question.

How do nike stores handle releases? Do they do raffles too or fcfs?

Call them for a nice surprise. Both mine said it was delayed and one told me to watch the twitter handle and SNKRS which NEVER does that. I go to the twitter handle just for ****s and giggles and the LAST tweet they had up was one replying to someone telling them to call the store directly for updates.

This company is hot garbage. They seriously DGAF. Look at NGs, TR's, and a massive GR ALL in the same week handled in an effort directly or indirectly to **** their consumers over. Resellers and bots unite in glory, lets put the power back in the hands of the employees and managers like the good ol ****ing days.

Back
Top Bottom