Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Probably didn't get their shipment. They did that for some release last year and it stayed that way for days. If you got PP charge from JD and no order, its a ghost charge. I have 2 to remind me that I am not as fast as a pathetic *** robot.

I'm not dropping resale bread on these today... these idiots will hoard them and that price will have to come down. Its like reselling XI's 3 days after the drop. **** is disgusting.

Yeah, I’m with you. Resale will likely dip in the next week or two, thankfully.

never would ave thought i would have to pay resell on GRs but it is what it is...hopefully griffeys are a better turn out Monday

Just look at resale price as the new retail/market price increase, it’s an easier pill to swallow when you frame it that way since this is how things are now and going forward. Will probably change when Nike/JB start producing a lot more stock and ironically increase retail prices.

Naw my size 8 is $290 on stockx and $306 on GOAT.... I’ll wait a week or 2.. all the other NA branded retros slowly dipped to like $230-240 shortly after release in my size before skyrocketing again so we’ll see

I still have my 2014 pair that I only wore twice but I need these

how do we even know the pairs from stockxand goat aren’t pink pairs

Going to sit and keep my fingers crossed for a restock. Got the L on multiple SNKRS accounts and on every single other website I tried. Meanwhile I got a W on the Jordan 1 High 85s and the Jordan 14 Low Clots on SNKRS both earlier this week and the stock was certainly much lower. SNKRS doesn't make any damn sense.

Was able to grab a pair in my size off NDC and got a pair of the heritage socks off Champs just now..

Anyone able to cart recently on FTL or Eastbay? Always feel stupid for spamming add to cart but sometimes it works way after "sold out" lol

Going to sit and keep my fingers crossed for a restock. Got the L on multiple SNKRS accounts and on every single other website I tried. Meanwhile I got a W on the Jordan 1 High 85s and the Jordan 14 Low Clots on SNKRS both earlier this week and the stock was certainly much lower. SNKRS doesn't make any damn sense.

Same boat, I hit on the NG 1s last week, but couldn't get these SMH

Restocks are HEAVILY monitored by bots, you’re not going to hit on one.. I’d advise watching your size like a hawk on eBay/GOAT and buying when resale prices seem to be bottoming out.

I guess DTLR is an option later this week. I don’t see many restocks happening if it’s trending the way it has the last year...Gentry has cut stock to make the demand higher again already and then when you get defective pairs this **** happens...I’m tired...I’m going to sleep the day off and this sickness can **** right off.

Naw my size 8 is $290 on stockx and $306 on GOAT.... I’ll wait a week or 2.. all the other NA branded retros slowly dipped to like $230-240 shortly after release in my size before skyrocketing again so we’ll see

I still have my 2014 pair that I only wore twice but I need these

how do we even know the pairs from stockxand goat aren’t pink pairs

Same here, I will be watching GOAT, STockX, and eBay for my size in the upcoming week.

I feel you; I'm your age. But the lameness of getting shoes these days doesn't make me want to dump my collection, but rather appreciate what I have...heh. I have enough to last a lifetime, and now I have almost all of the ones I had growing up and more. 4s were my favorite and I only had the WC back then. I wanted the BC so badly. Now I've compensated with those and a dozen other 4s! I'd like to get the militaries, WC3, an NA FR3, and maybe an Aqua 8 a that's the last OG I had as a kid (though didn't really love them back then ...heh).

I'd like to offload some I don't wear, however, selling is such a pain. If my son's don't want them when they fit them, I'll probably just donate them.

It doesn't make me appreciate what I have. It makes me realize how bleeped up it is today to get a general release.

Like I said, I'll keep the ones that mean something. All my Agassi shoes mean a lot to me as it was a sport I was GOOD at growing up. And his stuff now is wanted since Challenge Court was brought back (last year was FUN for us tennis guys). But only select pairs stay and only special shoes get bought.

Yeah, I'll try for the Military Blue IV, but I ain't holding my breath again!

Last edited:
Its funny because a couple years ago for the Infrareds, I was at my grand-uncle's funeral (IN OTTOWA, CANADA), terrible reception, and secured on SNKRS. Infact, because I knew I was going to be in a different country for release, my bud helped secure a pair on D's Sporting Goods.

Moral of the story: This will not be the new normal. Covid, a crap economy and JB/Nike themselves botched this. Please don't give into resell, all that does is reward bad behavior.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Welp back to bed.

ebb2533fc574395a36c18c2795516d6b.gif

|l

great story man. I was the same age as you at that time. I would have picked the black reds too tbh.

I hear you. I wanted to be different with the Carmines but I also was nurotic about my shoes getting dirty and I knew the dust on the courts would have trashed the red toes. But it would have been cool to walk the hallways with these back in fall 1991.

Back
Top Bottom