Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Finally copped locally. Decent 250
Elusive 11.5 these def Chamaeleon in certain light. Or I’m just programmed to see pink like the rest of us.

Attachments

• CE19B8E2-3E89-42BF-9755-CF7FCCD27184.jpeg
    CE19B8E2-3E89-42BF-9755-CF7FCCD27184.jpeg
    343.5 KB · Views: 333
  • DC251C89-61EF-4F79-B0A2-07E71E00C46D.jpeg
    DC251C89-61EF-4F79-B0A2-07E71E00C46D.jpeg
    338.9 KB · Views: 345
Not only that, it's a Catch 22. If you can't hit anything, you can't get points. I still buy random stuff from my local stores, but without being able to hit on raffle releases, there's only so much I can buy to get those points. Supposedly gotta have so many points to hit in raffles, but you can't get the points to hit because you can't win any raffles. It's ridiculous. :angry:

IMO this is worse than SNKRS. SNKRS sucks but it’s randomized, FLX is essentially pay to play.

Would you guys trust buying off someone on Instagram? They said they’ll show me a photo before I buy and selling for retail price ($220). Anyway I can make sure I don’t get scammed?
Dint unless they have a lot of customers feed back on their page I got burn last December screwing around getting playoff 11s for retail. I got my pair from a really trusted source off there but it took a long time to find.

If Nike is allowing FTL INC to run a bogus raffle that gives FTL INC customers who spend the most money with FTL INC an unfair advantage over other customers, then Nike needs to be called out on that :emoji_poop:

Nike pulled their premium shoes from FTL in the past and they should be threatening to do it again

If Nike is allowing FTL INC to run a bogus raffle that gives FTL INC customers who spend the most money with FTL INC an unfair advantage over other customers, then Nike needs to be called out on that :emoji_poop:

Nike pulled their premium shoes from FTL in the past and they should be threatening to do it again
Exactly. FTL stores would go bankrupt and close without Nike/JB shoes.

Not sure if you just didn't know or you're just being facetious with the "huge unfair," which would be a matter of your opinion. I'm simply stating that it had significance.

I'm sure the app creators didn't intend for local "check-in" codes to be useful nationwide. It was essential in getting a 10 minute head start without the hassle of physically going to the store when others might've have neglected to do so and/or were unware of how to transition "check-in" codes from several miles away your local app account, and as we'd seen during almost every release, several people didn't know about this or how to do it. There was a tutorial on damn near every page seemed like.

These same group of would have been individuals can now just max out head starts without worrying about any of the check-in business making for a larger pool of entries with max head starts.

The check in codes is the very thing that made the old way actually fair. You either check in at the store or if that was too much for you you simply had to be mindful enough to know there became a well known way to get around it, same as the way most people in here did. In the beginning I went to check in at the store with no problem. It made absolute sense and was totally fair if you really wanted the shoe and even when the check in code spoof was booming I still sometimes would go in store to check in. Even people who didn’t have max headstarts would sometimes win with the old system. Tell me this, who’s winning now with the FLX app? The old system wasn’t perfect but it was a lot far more “fair” than it is now and I don’t think anyone can really argue to the contrary on that at this point.

It’s FTLs fault (not ours) that they got lazy and didn’t want to enforce their own rules and allowed for the spoof check in’s to happen. They could’ve simply did something to stop it but the idea of “checking in” was a good process and definitely fair.

These people that you are describing that you think somehow had an unfair disadvantage and complained about not winning because of check in codes usually were ironically just the same people who also refused to spend $300 with the store within a year (which is the real reason why they were taking Ls) to maintain VIP status, whereas now you actually have to apparently spend THOUSANDS of dollars a year with FTL to even have a sniff at a W with them. The only people who benefit from FLX are resellers who spend thousands to have millions of FLX points (and GOAT). How is that even close to being fair?

I don’t think the executives at FTL even understand the levels to which they have completely alienated their former core consumers. They are brain dead over there right now. All they see is GOAT resell money. I honestly hope they go out of business or someone way smarter than me can put together a strong legal argument for consumer right violations against this FLX app and they are forced to change it.

Last edited:
Fk FLX and FTL Inc. Its rigged for those clowns who want and need clout on IG, hence why they call it Footlocker "Flex". It's GOAT's creation.

Fk Finishline and their wack*** STATUS app. It's rigged the same way.

Whoever can flex the most has the highest status hence easiest access to cop at retail.

Problem is, "Retail" no longer exists and now apparently for GRs as well SMH

And now for the proverbial "I'm out the game" speech....

Fk FLX and FTL Inc. Its rigged for those clowns who want and need clout on IG, hence why they call it Footlocker "Flex". It's GOAT's creation.

Fk Finishline and their wack*** STATUS app. It's rigged the same way.

Whoever can flex the most has the highest status hence easiest access to cop at retail.

Problem is, "Retail" no longer exists and now apparently for GRs as well SMH

And now for the proverbial "I'm out the game" speech....
Every time I think the whole shoe thing can’t get worse, it does. Sooner or later, I think I will get disgusted and quit myself. There‘s only so much B.S. a person can take.

Back
Top Bottom