Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I have over 200thousand points on one and almost 200k on another FLX account. Still didnt hit squat. I dont get their app algorithms. I thought it favored the frequent buyers with a lot of points?
You're almost there. The account I was able to hit on a men's pair with the lowest lifetime points had 462,498.

The check in codes is the very thing that made the old way actually fair. You either check in at the store or if that was too much for you you simply had to be mindful enough to know there became a well known way to get around it, same as the way most people in here did. In the beginning I went to check in at the store with no problem. It made absolute sense and was totally fair if you really wanted the shoe and even when the check in code spoof was booming I still sometimes would go in store to check in. Even people who didn’t have max headstarts would sometimes win with the old system. Tell me this, who’s winning now with the FLX app? The old system wasn’t perfect but it was a lot far more “fair” than it is now and I don’t think anyone can really argue to the contrary on that at this point.

It’s FTLs fault (not ours) that they got lazy and didn’t want to enforce their own rules and allowed for the spoof check in’s to happen. They could’ve simply did something to stop it but the idea of “checking in” was a good process and definitely fair.

These people that you are describing that you think somehow had an unfair disadvantage and complained about not winning because of check in codes usually were ironically just the same people who also refused to spend $300 with the store within a year (which is the real reason why they were taking Ls) to maintain VIP status, whereas now you actually have to apparently spend THOUSANDS of dollars a year with FTL to even have a sniff at a W with them. The only people who benefit from FLX are resellers who spend thousands to have millions of FLX points (and GOAT). How is that even close to being fair?

I don’t think the executives at FTL even understand the levels to which they have completely alienated their former core consumers. They are brain dead over there right now. All they see is GOAT resell money. I honestly hope they go out of business or someone way smarter than me can put together a strong legal argument for consumer right violations against this FLX app and they are forced to change it.

Never said anything about it being unfair or not. But it seems you do agree that using the check-in codes, no matter however it was done, was of benefit and the reason we likely had more success with the old system. That was basically my point. With the new system you're just flat out up against more entries.

People now don't have any additional incentives to max out other than just having the points which I'm sure everyone entering has in droves.

I definitely wish they would've kept the check-in system for maxing out.

Last edited:
This is how newb I am. Always thought that those FLX points automatically get added when you enter a raffle. It wasn't until this release that for whatever reason I noticed the "add head start" link that I realized I had over 100k in points to use.

1613345348840.png

Not that it mattered anyway. Still didn't get selected.

so my 191k lifetime points aint good enough to hit on a raffle? I haven't hit on FLX since the yeezy earth release almost a year ago

This is insane. So only super rich people can win now? This just confirms further FLX system is trash.
Well, those are things like Union IVs and OW Vs that only released in the LA Foot Locker. I don't know if you need to be "super rich" but the system seems to give preference to accounts with higher point balances.

Gonna try and trade the pair I got for the Taupe IVs and catch these down the line at an outlet. I would need to paint these before I could wear them and not trying to paint a full price shoe, unless I wanted to. Of the pairs I saw you'd have to put the paint on em unless you were cool with the hue. Even convinced myself the pair I copped was good, which it was until I sobered up and looked at em in sunlight :lol:

Obviously you're not alone, but it's not for me at least not at full price anyway. If I can get them on a discount I'll repaint them if not I'll be fine without.
That’s fair enough and completely understood. I’d cop a second pair at the outlets, but I doubt I will even have a chance. I don’t live close to one and they will be gone in a flash.

That’s fair enough and completely understood. I’d cop a second pair at the outlets, but I doubt I will even have a chance. I don’t live close to one and they will be gone in a flash.
It will take some good timing to catch one if they do hit outlets, especially in my area but I got my fingers crossed. I got 1 outlet in the area that will give me a heads up if they get em.

I have 2 that are close but at the 1 they will be for sure gone quick. The other they might sit but they also probably won't get them as it's low volume and in the middle of nowhere lol. It'll be pure luck if I run into them in my size at the outlet.

Back
Top Bottom