Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Snapchat-1766733990.jpg
Bae sizes were made well

Just got them for $50 over retail price (Total of $273) did I over pay or should I have waited a bit more for the price to go down?

or is that the lowest that they are going to be before they sky rocket up.

So, I guess I can’t sell my Carmines to Stock X now because they are unDS... I walked into my parents house to find my 3 year old nephew had taken the inserts out and was standing in them. Little dude in big size 14s. I had to laugh. He started cackling and giggling when I caught him in them.

So, I guess I can’t sell my Carmines to Stock X now because they are unDS... I walked into my parents house to find my 3 year old nephew had taken the inserts out and was standing in them. Little dude in big size 14s. I had to laugh. He started cackling and giggling when I caught him in them.

you can sell them on Goat.

prob still pass

Nope, they're totally fine. I plan on wearing them a lot so I'll keep the thread updated on how the paint holds up. I wore the fire red 4s every day for 85 days straight and experienced slight paint cracking on the white part of the midsole, so I wouldn't be surprised if these crack a bit on me in the upcoming weeks.
Nightwing's are fake.

Back
Top Bottom