Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

How do you guys do it with paying resell.? What are some tips or do you just sit out certain releases. Been meaning to get these but the pink midsole scares me

How do you guys do it with paying resell.? What are some tips or do you just sit out certain releases. Been meaning to get these but the pink midsole scares me
I will sit out certain releases for a few different reasons one of them being I don’t care for the shoe and or because hitting for retail has become extremely tough. Typically what I do if I don’t hit for retail on a shoe I have to have is I check current market value on a particular shoe and then I try to find a pair $20-$30 cheaper if possible. Patience is key and a lot of looking on different platforms in order to find a good price is what you have to do to find or get your ideal price. Every once in a while the perfect deal will fall in your lap immediately but in my experience it’s pretty rare. In the case of the carmines I’d scour locally or eBay because those are the sellers that’ll post actual pics of the shoe. StockX and GOAT sell DS shoes but it’s a crap shoot on what pair you’ll get as far as that pink midsole and how pink it actually is.

I will sit out certain releases for a few different reasons one of them being I don’t care for the shoe and or because hitting for retail has become extremely tough. Typically what I do if I don’t hit for retail on a shoe I have to have is I check current market value on a particular shoe and then I try to find a pair $20-$30 cheaper if possible. Patience is key and a lot of looking on different platforms in order to find a good price is what you have to do to find or get your ideal price. Every once in a while the perfect deal will fall in your lap immediately but in my experience it’s pretty rare. In the case of the carmines I’d scour locally or eBay because those are the sellers that’ll post actual pics of the shoe. StockX and GOAT sell DS shoes but it’s a crap shoot on what pair you’ll get as far as that pink midsole and how pink it actually is.
Thank man. Last pair of retros I bought were the red cement 3s. Been out of the loop for a bit. Does ebay do legit checks now also. I know goat and stock x do

Thank man. Last pair of retros I bought were the red cement 3s. Been out of the loop for a bit. Does ebay do legit checks now also. I know goat and stock x do
Yeah eBay now does essentially the same thing as SX and GOAT as far as authentication. It covers pretty much all shoes but there are some that it doesn’t cover and it does have to do with pricing or how much the seller is asking but you will see below the listing if it has the authenticity guarantee or not when looking on eBay.

man no other air jordan models in og colorways releasing this year?

might just buy the cool grey xi and thats it for the whole year

man no other air jordan models in og colorways releasing this year?

might just buy the cool grey xi and thats it for the whole year

Yeah, good luck with that ;-). Something desirable always seems to surface that we never planned for or anticipated!

So-Cal peeps check your footlockers.
HH had pairs today from what i’ve seen.

Looks like the shipments are coming i.

Yeah. Late shipments were noted around originally drop.

Shipping delays are wild rn.

Even the UNC 1’s are gonna pop up later.
What's causing the shipment delays? Seems like things were pretty consistent up until January.

What's causing the shipment delays? Seems like things were pretty consistent up until January.
From what i’ve read the ports are backed up BIG TIME and there’s a shortage of shipping containers.

Someone else mentioned on here that supposedly there was a huge shipment lost at sea

From what i’ve read the ports are backed up BIG TIME and there’s a shortage of shipping containers.

Someone else mentioned on here that supposedly there was a huge shipment lost at sea
Damn I do remember hearing this about the backed up containers... I think it was one of the news outlets saying something about the holiday season causing the problems we're seeing now.

Back
Top Bottom