Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Were the 2016 White Cements the only Nike Air retros to be priced at $225? The four Nike Air retros that I own all retailed for $200.
I was on hiatus from buying shoes when the white cements dropped but it says they were $220 when they dropped? Which is still weird actually since the 2019 bc4 was $200

Last edited:
I was ok n hiatus from buying shoes when the white cements dropped but it says they were $220 when they dropped? Which is still weird actually since the 2019 bc4 was $200

That's what's odd. That $220 price was only the White Cements and everything since then was "just" $200. What's the latest information anyone has on the retail? Not that I'm not going to buy them lol and Nike/Jordan Brand know this 🤣😂💸💲

They are like drug pushers charging a little extra for their product lol 💊 they know people have an addiction and are exploiting it for profit even more.

True Blue 3’s and Black Metallic 5’s were also $225. I think it was in 2018 they went back to being $200.

Just found your post.

That's very interesting that they dropped the price in 2018. Probably beginning with the Black Cement 3. I was going to get those but these girls in my office weren't impressed when I showed them pictures and I hadn't been bitten by the Air Jordan bug yet. I had very low agency when it came to aquiring them. I was also into Allen Edmonds and more "formal" fashion at the time.

Last edited:
4totlv.jpg

Just found your post.

That's very interesting that they dropped the price in 2018. Probably beginning with the Black Cement 3. I was going to get those but these girls in my office weren't impressed when I showed them pictures and I hadn't been bitten by the Air Jordan bug yet. I had very low agency as I was into Allen Edmonds and more "formal" fashion at the time.
Totally know about not being bitten by the bug as a reason to not cop but...Bro why is some girls in your office not being impressed with them any kind of reason to not cop?? Women in general aren’t impressed with our Jordans.

Totally know about not being bitten by the bug as a reason to not cop but...Bro why is some girls in your office not being impressed with them any kind of reason to not cop?? Women in general aren’t impressed with our Jordans.

Alot of it has to due with the region I'm in, but what's weird is one of the chicks loves Jordans, but specific ones, like the low 1's and the 12's. I think many women dig the 12's, especially if their predominantly white with a little bit of blue or purple. This is a young white girl from the rural suburbs as well.

I think if she saw the entire retro catalogue, she would definitely have been interested in other models. Plus if it's a guy she really likes, his retro style of sneakers would appeal more to her.

Black Cement 3's are an aquired taste imo. I think they would look awesome with a black leather jacket, grey acid wash jeans or joggers or a retro Jordan tracksuit. But what's funny is the girl that liked the other Jordans was born during the release of the OG Playoff 8. She was too young to appreciate the Black Cement 3's.

jordan-3-black-cement-adult-size-price-info-2.jpg

Screenshot_20200328-231925~2.png

Last edited:
Alot of it has to due with the region I'm in, but what's weird is one of the chicks loves Jordans, but specific ones, like the low 1's and the 12's. I think many women dig the 12's, especially if their predominantly white with a little bit of blue or purple. This is a young white girl from the rural suburbs as well.

I think if she saw the entire retro catalogue, she would definitely have been interested in other models. Plus if it's a guy she really likes, his retro style of sneakers would appeal more to her.

Black Cement 3's are an aquired taste imo. I think they would look awesome with a black leather jacket, grey acid wash jeans or joggers or a retro Jordan tracksuit. But what's funny is the girl that liked the other Jordans was born during the release of the OG Playoff 8. She was too young to appreciate the Black Cement 3's.

jordan-3-black-cement-adult-size-price-info-2.jpg

Screenshot_20200328-231925~2.png

Black/Cement 3 is an acquired taste!? 🤣

I remember when the Fire Red 4 shock drop happened. I got one 'flash' of the sneaker and then I was confused, as I wasn't thinking about a shock drop. I then went into the app and couldn't find the Fire Red 4? It was a strange experience.

The Carmine isn't even listed on the app yet? What is this malarkey? Ain't no drop happening.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20210108-003507~7.png

Marked my calendar. 30 days from general release. Initially set the shock for MLK Day. Maybe Jordan Brand would be criticized for a MLK shock drop lol? I recall last May, Craig Hodges criticizing Jordan for releasing the long delayed Fire Red 5 during the pandemic.

gettyimages-243100.jpg

Air-Jordan-6-Carmine-2021-9.jpg

Air-Jordan-6-Carmine-2021.-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-6-Carmine-2021.-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-6-Carmine-2021.-3.jpg

$225 retail 😐

Hodges can ****, LeBron and other shoes were released early in the pandemic. I swear he hates MJ lol.

Hodges can ****, LeBron and other shoes were released early in the pandemic. I swear he hates MJ lol.

Yeah, I bet Mike probably frequently yelled at him in front of everyone, as a public humiliation tactic, as he did with all of his teammates at some point. Of course the critics will say "That's fine because they won" and "You have to be a jerk to win, etc."
We all know the story 😌

2eb91208d351ebcbf4ff372411c080aaf2c36f1f7fa792260443ddd3941bd29b.jpeg

Hodges was actually hardcore as he wanted both the Bulls and Lakers to boycott the 1991 NBA Finals for political reasons, which I can't name specifically off the top of my head right now? But Magic was like "Nah, nah that's too extreme, Craig."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom