Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

4tvs3g.jpg

Last edited:
Don't they play a pretty big slate of NBA games on MLK day like throughout the day?
I could see it then.

That's a good point. But then offering a $200 pair of sneakers, which will cause people to scramble, reaching for their cash and credit cards just seems greedy and tacky, imo.

That's a good point. But then offering a $200 pair of sneakers, which will cause people to scramble, reaching for their cash and credit cards just seems greedy and tacky, imo.

Is it really scrambling if its online and on an app where payment is already preloaded??

Is it really scrambling if its online and on an app where payment is already preloaded??

People will also be in full-force attempting to purchase them at the brick and mortar stores as well. Nike could (and this would also be seen as manipulative) say "Without the sacrifice of MLK and his tireless work for equality, Michael Jordan may never have had the opportunity to play in the NBA) but that also would be criticized as cold, callous and greedy as well.

People see through this type of thing and I believe they always have, but now they can voice their displeasure on social media (for now)

People will also be in full-force attempting to purchase them at the brick and mortar stores as well. Nike could (and this would also be seen as manipulative) say "Without the sacrifice of MLK and his tireless work for equality, Michael Jordan may never have had the opportunity to play in the NBA) but that also would be criticized as cold, callous and greedy as well.

People see through this type of thing and I believe they always have, but now they can voice their displeasure on social media (for now)

shock drops aren't in store though.

shock drops aren't in store though.

That's true. I stand corrected on that.

But do you see why dropping an expensive luxury product on a slain civil rights leader's birthday, which is also a national holiday, would be seen as a sleezy move? It would contradict Michael Jordan trying to break away from being seen as only concerned with selling his products.

If there is a shock drop tomorrow, I'll eat my hat (non-Jordan brand😅) but I just think Nike/Jordan have more tact than that, as they would be trashed on social media for this.

I think the Carmine shock drop will occur next week, possibly Tuesday at the earliest.

That's true. I stand corrected on that.

But do you see why dropping an expensive luxury product on a slain civil rights leader's birthday, which is also a national holiday, would be seen as a sleezy move? It would contradict Michael Jordan trying to break away from being seen as only concerned with selling his products.

If there is a shock drop tomorrow, I'll eat my hat (non-Jordan brand😅) but I just think Nike/Jordan have more tact than that, as they would be trashed on social media for this.

I think the Carmine shock drop will occur next week, possibly Tuesday at the earliest.

Nike used to drop Black History Month shoes on MLK day.

Man I just found this bad *** documentary on MJ and it is made really well by a random fan check it out

I've seen this and it is awesome. The Muggsy Bogues video is awesome as well.

A few things I've always been curious about Jordan, is seeing where he practiced (on his own time) in grade school and high school and how many hours a day he practiced? At some point in his progression, everything clicked. I'm fascinated with his training.

Last edited:
I've seen this and it is awesome. The Muggsey Bogoues video is awesome as well.
Yes bro I love his videos. I have seen the McGregor one the Mayweather all of those I'm a huge MMA/BJJ and Boxing/KickBoxing fan. I wanted to box so bad as a kid I did in high school for a while but I was really lazy and joined a gang and quit. So now I just Bodybuild and look back at what could have been lol!

Yes bro I love his videos. I have seen the McGregor one the Mayweather all of those I'm a huge MMA/BJJ and Boxing/KickBoxing fan. I wanted to box so bad as a kid I did in high school for a while but I was really lazy and joined a gang and quit. So now I just Bodybuild and look back at what could have been lol!

Yeah, but I bet you could kick *** if you needed to🥊

I spoke to a doctor about intense boxing and MMA and of course, he suggested that I stay away from it. The reason: He said you only have two eyes, two ears, one nose and one head for the rest of your life. If those things get f***ed up and they certainly will, they will be like that forever. He strongly suggested staying away from constant fighting, as he had many patients through the years (young guys) who had lifelong medical issues because of boxing.

I used to follow UFC back in the day and one thing that I noticed was that the fighters didn't seem to stay around too long. I thought this was because the sport was so brutal and hard on your body and face, that the fighters couldn't take it very long.

Looking back, I wish I got into track and field, tennis and golf 😌 as the toll on your body is far less strenuous.

Last edited:
Yeah, but I bet you could kick *** if you needed to🥊

I spoke to a doctor about intense boxing and MMA and of course, he suggested that I stay away from it. The reason: He said you only have two eyes, two ears, one nose and one head for the rest of your life. If those things get f***ed up and they certainly will, they will be like that forever. He strongly suggested staying away from constant fighting, as he had many patients through the years (young guys) who had lifelong medical issues because of boxing.

I used to follow UCF back in the day and one thing that I noticed was that the fighters didn't seem to stay around too long. I thought this was because the sport was so brutal and hard on your body and face, that the fighters couldn't take it very long.

Looking back, I wish I got into track and field, tennis and golf 😌 as the toll on your body is far less strenuous.

You hit that one right on the head (no pun intended) 😄😄 that's what my first trainer told me for bodybuilding he pulled me away from getting back in to the ring. Be said that same excat thing he said you only have 1 brain and this before they studied the brain and how bad concussions were. CTE is no joke man people go crazy and kill other people or themselves because the paranoid delusions they have. You're super intelligent man I really like talking to you on here, I feel like everything you just mentioned is spot on. I've always wanted to try and golf it seems so stress relieving

So the AGM1s, CB 94 2s, and these Carmines, coming out on 2/15 huh.... after Valentine’s Day!!! Wow gonna be a extremely expensive weekend! 🤣🤣🤣

Damn man this is a very very interesting way of seeing it. I never would have though that they would see it as old fashioned, but the majority of their customers probably would think the shoe looks "Ugly" with the higher cut and sleeker look. It would look like a actual sport shoe. I would love the OG military's tho I love that shoe
That is not why they have changed the shape LOL
I believe he got banned for some reason. Not sure why. I guess he went OG and got banned like the Black/Red 1/Ship. :lol:
What did old Tony say? He's been gone forever, did Steve give him the NT death penalty? Or just a multi-month ban?

That is not why they have changed the shape LOL

What did old Tony say? He's been gone forever, did Steve give him the NT death penalty? Or just a multi-month ban?
He's been gone for probably around 6 months or so I think. I remember seeing people talking about him getting banned in several threads when it happened. That guy was nuts but also cracked me up a lot lol

He's been gone for probably around 6 months or so I think. I remember seeing people talking about him getting banned in several threads when it happened. That guy was nuts but also cracked me up a lot lol
I loved him on here. I had some DMs with him and we always had good discussions. I wish he’d come back. What did he actually say to get banned though LOL

Back
Top Bottom