Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I’m honestly surprised to see the arch compression on the og pair. Were they released to the public back then or are those PE?
I sure don’t remember seeing them in any stores. But it was ... damn, 30 yrs ago. Still, I have a pretty crazy memory and think I’d recall, especially that signature printed on them. That doesn’t mean they didn’t release somewhere, though. The retail world was much different back then LOL

Anyone know the sku on mcdowells brand.. can't find it. If I would've known last year, I would've copped.

*NVM.. looks like one of those corny limited everything boutique brands. I know they have roots since early 90s but I'm not chasing socks bro :lol:

It's incredible how even re-issuing socks Nike looks like a junior-high class project.

With all these attempted retro Jordan shapes, materials and now socks you would think Nike right now is a new startup company trying to replicate someone elses' work :smh:

I feel like most of the shock drop shoes have had hyped up stories.. there really isn't a story to attach to these. the og carmines were just general release colorway back in 91' I do remember only a few stores getting them I ended up getting my pair from JC penny lol.. they definitely were not everywhere like all the other 6's and this shoe also did not hit outlets like the other og 6 colorways. or maybe Nike just wants to give everybody a fair chance on release day as well as not allow multiple pairs on the same account. I've copped on shock and reg release with the same account. they might be trying to make it harder to cop multiple pairs .. at least from nike

I feel like most of the shock drop shoes have had hyped up stories.. there really isn't a story to attach to these. the og carmines were just general release colorway back in 91' I do remember only a few stores getting them I ended up getting my pair from JC penny lol.. they definitely were not everywhere like all the other 6's and this shoe also did not hit outlets like the other og 6 colorways. or maybe Nike just wants to give everybody a fair chance on release day as well as not allow multiple pairs on the same account. I've copped on shock and reg release with the same account. they might be trying to make it harder to cop multiple pairs .. at least from nike
I agree with the latter point of this because it makes it "fair" and makes more pairs available on release day, but I'm not sure about the hype of the shoe playing a part. I could be missing something, but was there any hype on OG Flints?

why can't we get the 2 piece heel section? out of all the details everybody talks about this would be one of the biggest from an og standpoint and nobody seems to care. this missing og element is a huge part of the design. if they could get the details they might actually feel like an og on foot.

Back
Top Bottom