Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

New socks weak, but whatever

27D9063A-FF40-472F-A181-49BC4FD72B48.jpeg

Wtf is up with Nike brah? I’m just now hearing about these and we like 2 weeks out. I really wanna slap whoever managing these releases. The CBs come out 2 days later...

Infrareds just aren't as big of a deal to me as they are to a lot of people. Had the OGs in ninth grade but even way back then, they were never my favorites. These days, I don't wear a lot of (mostly) all-black shoes, so they were an easy pass in the sense I knew I just would never wear them much. I've been waiting for these instead.
But, I really don't have any interest in paying $300 for Carmines if I strike out at retail, which seems like a 50/50 proposition at best, the way things have been going. But hey, we'll see. Hopefully it all works out. And if it doesn't, I guess I could easily change my tune and just say eff it and buy them. I'm really trying to not get into the habit of accepting resale prices on every other release, though.

It's good to see someone who gets what they want and doesn't get influenced by the hype. I'm not really a fan of the Bred 11's.

I know that's many people's favorite, but I wasn't following the Bulls at the time and I was rocking a different style and into different things back in 1996. They really don't mean anything to me, although I do admire their construction and their influence and history.

Now, Jordans 1 thru 7 and now 8 are an entirely different story lol

Last edited:
Wtf is up with Nike brah? I’m just now hearing about these and we like 2 weeks out. I really wanna slap whoever managing these releases. The CBs come out 2 days later...

Shock drops are just the defective sneakers that didn't or barely passed inspection. The Fire Red 4's were the final confirmation. Nike got scared and were like "Oh no, we've been found out." Hence, no shock drop, imo.

black-panther-cub.jpg

mom-jaguar-blank-panther.jpg

illustrated-guide-to-jordan-year-of-the-6-10.jpg

e7c6eab834ab99b55dd6f877440fb9a3.jpg

mmexport1587297122505.jpg

*It's going to be interesting to see how Nike/JB does it this time? Shock drop or not, I'm not entirely sure?

Last edited:
It's good to see someone who gets what they want and doesn't get influenced by the hype. I'm not really a fan of the Bred 11's.

I know that's many people's favorite, but I wasn't following the Bulls at the time and I was rocking a different style and into different things back in 1996. They really don't mean anything to me, although I do admire their construction and their influence and history.

Now, Jordans 1 thru 7 and now 8 are an entirely different story lol
I’m too old to care about hype. I don’t have time to wear half the **** I buy as it is LOL
I've given up all hope on a shock drop at this point.
Not sure why everyone is in a panic about the shock drop. I feel like the shock drops were, for a long time, happening about two weeks early, not a month. So you never know how they’re going to time it.

Last edited:
I feel like the Shock Drops were getting way too predictable. To the point where we started trying to pinpoint certain days based on prev Shocks, and then getting upset when we arent correct lol i think in order to maintain unpredictability, Nike's "shock" is gonna be the fact that there isnt a Shock Drop for these 😂😂😂
Monday is Feb. 1. If there isn't a drop by then, I'll figure it's not happening. But won't be remotely surprised to see it happen between now and the end of the week.

Read Rumors that ASG will get pushed back to March.... won’t be surprised if they push back Carmine release to March as well

Last edited:
Read Rumors that ASG will get pushed back to March.... won’t be surprised if they push back Carmine release to March as well
I wouldn’t b mad at a push back. And I think that’s what Nike might b waiting for, the all star announcement...
Hmmm, that's in interesting theory. Could be. Only reason I feel like not is, these were slated for Feb. 13 all this time when there wasn't even going to be an All-Star game. And they're talking about pretty much just having a game and not all the other fanfare and activities around it. Not sure pushing this release to coincide with a socially distanced All-Star game with none of the usual promotional activities makes much sense.

Back
Top Bottom