Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

dang JB always be driving people mad like that. :lol: :smh:

image.jpg

Yeah I’m wondering what they used different then some of the previous VIs in general. Is the paint different then the old Carmines or the recent Hares, Quai, Infrared, Gatorade, etc? I can’t remember what specifically happened with those Melo XIIIs? Was it wrong paint?
I was thinking the paint is different or maybe they started using a different polyurethane on the midsoles. I dont know I'd they're bleeding just because the heel wouldn't turn red with while leather being on it right? Wouldn't the white turn red to?

I appreciate the honesty and willingness to realize when something is just not right.

100%

for the record i wasnt claiming people were lying or anything.. just thought it strange ive seen like 10 different videos from people like foamersimpson and the bulletrc kid who always have early pairs and always post in hand videos and have for these kicks .. and not one of them were pink till the video shared that was only uploaded like 20 mins ago

pics can be deceiving... ****** was running around saying the fire red fours looked habanero red for a week before the release.. I SEENT IT

Looking at this video makes me think its not the upper that's bleeding. If it's the Carmine red bleeding then why is the heel also pinkish. I think its just the midsole for some reason and whatever they decided to use. Probably accidentally mixed in a spec of Carmine red in the white paint and ruined the batches with it.

IDK for sure but XIII's did this and the entire midsole sat on the white pods.. these don't do that in the heel.

Back
Top Bottom