Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I'm sleep.

Where is all this energy in regards to customs?

I know this is the 6's thread, but plenty cats in the 1's thread was painting them BS RED/BLUE goofy 1's into BLACK/RED's and I ain't hear a peep about "painting shoes just bought". Seen more "good idea" than anything else...

But I digress.

Yall funny.

This is an apples to oranges poor comparison

They're painting those mids as opposed to paying $500

I'm sleep.

I know this is the 6's thread, but plenty cats in the 1's thread was painting them BS RED/BLUE goofy 1's into BLACK/RED's and I ain't hear a peep about "painting shoes just bought". Seen more "good idea" than anything else...

But I digress.

Yall funny.
I get your point bro but that’s two totally different scenarios. Painting new kicks into a custom of an og colorway is different than painting new kicks that are already supposed to be an og colorway. It’s the same as the red cement 3’s everyone was painting them into whatever og or new colorway they wanted. This is different. This is releasing as a supposedly og colorway and somehow they have to be painted to actually reflect the og colorway. That’s absolutely crazy. That’s like if the red cements came out last year and they came out pink and you had to paint them red. Folks gon do what they want and people gon cop, but it’s not the same as customizing into another color. 2 different things.

I'm sleep.

But I digress.

Yall funny.
What terrible logic... So you just equated customs to a shoe defective shoe shipped straight from Nike? The difference is that if a shoe is customized, we obviously want it to be customized. With the carmines, nobody asked for pinkish midsoles. I'm convinced you're on Gentry's payroll. Reported..
EGBFNrN.png

****, I just looked up the StockX price for black and reds, and they're over $800

I'd be painting mids too if I didn't have two pair

Back
Top Bottom