Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

WRT supply chain, anyone know how long it would take to turn around a "fixed" run? I assume it's got to be relatively (couple months) quick.

These are fcfs at footstores so I think its gonna be tough finding a clean pair. Employees are gonna run through em all to get all the clean ones.

Looking at this video makes me think its not the upper that's bleeding. If it's the Carmine red bleeding then why is the heel also pinkish. I think its just the midsole for some reason and whatever they decided to use. Probably accidentally mixed in a spec of Carmine red in the white paint and ruined the batches with it.

IDK for sure but XIII's did this and the entire midsole sat on the white pods.. these don't do that in the heel.

That's what I've been trying to say. It was too smooth and even to be bleeding IMO. I feel like somebody accidentally attached the wrong shade of white and ko'ed multiple batches of them.

All people are showing is the same 1 pic of the same 1 shoe

if it was wide spread wouldn’t more pictures be popping up?

enjoy your pairs fellas

1612465735390.jpeg

Killa Carmine 6 PE

He'll take 3 pairs, minimum.

bc31bac55f8c9da55b308110beecc285.jpg

chicago-bulls-backpack-pink-1.jpg

That's what I've been trying to say. It was too smooth and even to be bleeding IMO. I feel like somebody accidentally attached the wrong shade of white and ko'ed multiple batches of them.

I ran into MJO23DAN MJO23DAN post on IG and they're saying the same thing we are. I don't think its bleeding at all. I think that midsole/paint got jacked. Its highly unfortunate.. and something they should've caught in production or during QC but they obviously don't care or need to be fired.

60/90 pairs means most have the problem if that stock reflects majority of pairs spread around retailers. That's a lot not to notice it and they are supposed to walk around randomly selecting batches of bins with shoes to QC.

Back
Top Bottom