Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

What’s the point of a sticker?

Maybe so people are aware their shoes match a sort of B-grade type of quality standard? And the same shoes would be put on heavy soles (which I doubted as heavily)?

If I remember correctly they’ve also done stickers for the Women’s Anniversary Metallic Silver 11s, Flightposites (flaking) and the Animal 3s (bovine) so that’s why I proposed the usage of stickers as their form of disclosure about the defect.

If these shocked dropped today, everyone would still stop what they’re doing to cop.

D069CEF7-2F38-44CC-9288-2D6E0AD9D566.gif

Yeah, I’m officially out. Even if they do go through with this release, I’m willing to wait another 4-5 years for another retro. They would have just sat in a box most of that time anyway.

For such a recognizable shoe, an OG colorway and the first time it's back with Nike Air branding, it's a PR nightmare if they turn a cheek and let this release continue on. They should just recall all the pairs and redo them correctly and release them at a later time (I'm willing to wait). Second suggestion would be to recall them and push them all to the outlet and heavily discount them. Third suggestion (cost effective) is to continue the release but send stickers to retailers that indicate a defect and attach that to the shoes

If it were my choice, recall them and redo the Carmines.

I'm sure they wouldn't lose any money on that suggestion.

They cut corners left & right and they're gonna recall all of these
and manufacture a new run? Or sell them all at a heavy discount?

This situation here is exactly why I would love to see a Jordan made from start to finish. There could be so many theories as to what went wrong.
Either way it needs to be corrected. Probably plays a part on why an early drop has not taken place.

These may not get scrapped but I would be shocked if big retailers like Footlocker and FinishLine continued with the release. They would have to deal with all the upset customers in their stores.

That’s what outlets were made for
The outlets near me are not even that cool 😌
Money saved for something better (NG 1)

I've seen other posters on here saying the same thing. Which means all the Carmine 6 energy will now be thrust upon the Neutral Grey's, which means that Nike just might as well retail those starting at $1,000 😕

Are Covid-19 factory restrictions and regulations in China to blame? Is it Nike Inc.'s usage of cheaper materials to maximize their profits the problem? Is it a lack of Quality Control due to factory worker low pay, thus creating ambivalence towards the final product? Or a combination of everything I've pondered?

JB about to make them factories redo the whole entire production...

8FB26AEC-B1BD-4CDF-BBCA-7529F2065464.jpeg

JB doesn't care. They will gladly release these.

Look at the Quality Control from the Fire Red 4s.

In Hindsight, JB probably never did a shock drop so people couldn't get early pairs and spot this from early on.

I really would like to give JB the benefit of the doubt, but we've been let down too many times.

and to me personally, doesn't really bother me. I'm still in for 3x minimum.

Back
Top Bottom