Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

1607901438905.jpeg

1607901451619.jpeg

1607901471966.jpeg

1607901488643.jpeg

1607901501521.jpeg

We probably won't get any pics, until after the Jubilee 11's drop. If not, probably after Christmas. This is ALL me just specualting, though.

Well, it seems like my predictions were 100% correct. :lol: Nike Air font is bolder, and the color looks like a darker red. The pair pictured, looks like it shares the same shape of the DMP's. Which is fine, I guess. It's one glaring thing that sticks out, but I'll keep that to myself for now. I'm just happy to FINALLY have these back.

IMHO though, these better be damn near a 1 of 1 Retro of the OG, after that COMPLETELY ATROCIOUS, CLUSTER****, that was the Fire Red 4 release. STRAIGHT THE **** UP.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Well, it seems like my predictions were 100% correct. :lol: Nike Air font is bolder, and the color looks like a darker red. The pair pictured, looks like it shares the same shape of the DMP's. Which is fine, I guess. It's one glaring thing that sticks out, but I'll keep that to myself for now. I'm just happy to FINALLY have these back.

IMHO though, these better be damn near a 1 of 1 Retro of the OG, after that COMPLETELY ATROCIOUS, CLUSTER****, that was the Fire Red 4 release. STRAIGHT THE **** UP.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shape and color are off for sure. Not very excited about these pics.

Shape and color are off for sure. Not very excited about these pics.

wow01.gif

You too? SERIOUSLY, I thought I was the only one. I actually wanted a bright, vibrant red like the CDP retro, but that's just me. I'm leaving the shape, and the thing that sticks out to myself. However, I will say several 6 retros have suffered from it, over the years.

:lol: The nitpicking has already started. These OG threads are exhausting.I’ll check back in for the inevitable shock drop and around a week before release date. Definitely gonna need a pair.
No shiiiiiiiid man, all the complaining does get tiring at times, but most of them are hilarious, it’s like listening to upper management, in one ear and out the other 🤣

Back
Top Bottom