Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Would be could if they were bundled with a pair of NT Denim Pants for the maximum middle-aged sneakerhead look.

1607954552335.png

Last edited:
OMFG. NEED these so damn bad. And if people keep calling these “Raptors” I’m gonna jump off a ****in bridge. So disrespectful.
Are they being confirmed in any way??

Edit: seeing how those 6's retros, albeit not perfect, are better on every aspect than a lot of past products, you could assume that JB will at least get the shape right on the raptors (sorry 3god 3god ).

Agreed but the shoe should’ve been a black/gold version of infrareds with NA, simple as that. That little baby 23 really serves no purpose. It’s not like it was from some og sample or something like that.
Definitely should’ve had NA. I would prefer the NA to be gold for contrast with the black. That’s one of the reasons I really liked the Carmines back in the day. That awesome NA logo POPPED :lol:

I have 6 pairs (don’t ask I know it’s illogical... I have a problem) of the 2019 infrareds now and the only thing I want to change is painting the NA infrared. That will be a little customization I will do to all OG 6s except the Carmines. That’s not the only custom I want to do with the infrareds/FOG...
B9874085-C83D-48B6-84EA-863C5647D722.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom