Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I'll gladly take all the pink midsole pairs for under retail. Hold them for a few months and sell them on stockx. I wanna see the reaction of the poor bastard that paid $350+ for a pink midsole pair :emoji_joy: :emoji_joy: :emoji_joy: :emoji_joy:

Always wondered does entering reservations for Champs FTL and Footaction affect wins over the three? For example can I win on FTL and champs at the same time considering the accounts are connected?

Actually hit from Hibbetts. Crossing my fingers it’s a good pair so I can add these to the stash and keep it moving.

I just went to my nearest mall and hit FTL, Champs and Footaction. None of my reservations got canceled so I was curious. Asked all 3 about defected pairs and each said that they didn't get any and that zero pairs were returned. They all were aware and were pretty straight about it. Kid at FTL went into great detail about it. Told me what his boss told them to look for on them and everything. One of his co-workers chimed in and confirmed that a store about 30 minutes away had received some pink pairs and had sent them back.

Feeling a lot better about this release after speaking to the people that work there. A lot of them know me well from spending like a fiend lol.

Meanwhile at my closest Nike outlet. Making room for them Carmines...
20210211_184721.jpg

Always wondered does entering reservations for Champs FTL and Footaction affect wins over the three? For example can I win on FTL and champs at the same time considering the accounts are connected?

Yes you can win at different stores. Happened for me with the Jubilee 11s. Won at Champs and FTL for my size.

I feel like if stores had defected pairs, they have sent them back. I think anybody who scoops a pair on Saturday should be good.

Gotta turn those notifications on. I get a notification and text message for Hibbett raffles.
Yep. I hit on Hibbett all the time and I hit today. I have started to assume that the Hibbett raffles aren't done by a lot of people in my area. Only thing that makes sense to me.

We have 3 in a 20 mile radius of where I'm at but every time I mention it nobody knows what it is lol.

And I got an L on hibbet! Booo hiss!!! Looks like I gotta do this the hard way now. Any idea what resell prices might look like?

L from Hibbett. Looking forward to all the rest of the Ls tomorrow from FLX so I can just move on with my life. Won't pay resale for these LOL

Back
Top Bottom