Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

So... assuming one lands a clean pair tomorrow are they just gonna go pink in the near future? Or is the pair not “defective” and stay white?
Just invest on some white out at your local grocery store

I’m hate this FTL chain of apps

Attachments

• F87E9A5E-47FA-4490-98E3-61B802FAC5EA.png
    F87E9A5E-47FA-4490-98E3-61B802FAC5EA.png
    403.3 KB · Views: 614
Sellers are probably seeing they hit on raffles and then are accepting bids.

StockX gives you longer to ship with new releases and with the holiday it won’t count as a business day :lol:
That plus Covid. I purchased a backup pair of Japan 1s 3 weeks before the drop assuming I wasn’t going to hit. Ended up hitting. Hadnt received confirmation that they were to SX for validation so I emailed them and said I wanted to cancel bc it’s taken 3 weeks and they let me.

Sellers are probably seeing they hit on raffles and then are accepting bids to take advantage of the 50% off seller fees :lol:

StockX gives you longer to ship with new releases and with the holiday it won’t count as a business day :lol:
WATTBA 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

That plus Covid. I purchased a backup pair of Japan 1s 3 weeks before the drop assuming I wasn’t going to hit. Ended up hitting. Hadnt received confirmation that they were to SX for validation so I emailed them and said I wanted to cancel bc it’s taken 3 weeks and they let me.
Man stock X some bamas. I had the same thing happen to me with my MVP bron 7’s and then told me they couldn’t cancel.

How sure are you about this? Only thing stopping me right now is this damn sales tax, shoes coming out to like $313 with tax and shipping.

Does StockX offer discount codes? I don't mind spending the $280-$290.
I mean all Nike air retros that released have at least stayed under 300 for a week or two other than 1s. I haven’t seen a retro go straight to 350 right after release

I mean all Nike air retros that released have at least stayed under 300 for a week or two other than 1s. I haven’t seen a retro go straight to 350 right after release

Yea most Retro GR's has stayed down consistently... Flint 13, Fire Red 5, Fire Red 4 have pretty much stayed under $250 for months now. Fire Red 4 is just starting to go up but not much.

So glad I got my pair. I thought about doubling up but I really only need one with the crazy amount of kicks I've grabbed over the last couple years. Tired of this release as well lol. Just ready to get them in hand.

Like a good majority in here, I got my helping of L’s today. Gonna be on the road tomorrow so gonna be trying my best adding to cart while the wife drives. Good luck everyone.

Back
Top Bottom