Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

What in the world happen in all this time. I remember just walking in Champs last year and just getting the Pine Green Jordan 1 no problem. Now I couldn't even get a GR on any site this morning. Side note I wanna say this FLX app stuff feels useless, what is the purpose, can't get anything through the footsites smh

Call them for a nice surprise. Both mine said it was delayed and one told me to watch the twitter handle and SNKRS which NEVER does that. I go to the twitter handle just for ****s and giggles and the LAST tweet they had up was one replying to someone telling them to call the store directly for updates.

This company is hot garbage. They seriously DGAF. Look at NGs, TR's, and a massive GR ALL in the same week handled in an effort directly or indirectly to **** their consumers over. Resellers and bots unite in glory, lets put the power back in the hands of the employees and managers like the good ol ****ing days.
I feel u bro! They don't open till 11 so I wanna get there before just in case it's fcfs. You're right tho, this whole week of releases has been ****! Can't believe I didn't win 1 size 11.

Gentry is the worst. Quality retro's were not just sitting. Stop releasing 7000 colorways of each shoe, but release the ones people want in quantity. That's how an intelligent person makes money.

The only thing having demand beyond product does in the long run is kill your brand, it almost happened before which is why they reversed course. Now they've let the same idiot take them back to a time of ill will and negative perceptions of the brand. It's mystifying how little oversight Michael himself has of what is happening to his name. because we all know it's not good. They've had well over a year to coordinate better releases and have completely failed to do so.

In my business constantly not meeting demand means profits left on the table and you're fired, without question.

I think you’re looking at this wrong though, making retros more limited across the board attracts more attention/hype towards the brand (especially from younger customers who tend to care more about this kind of stuff) and allows them to increase stock and push major price increases across the board in the next few years. Could EASILY see $220-$250 retail for most retros in a few years and I think they get there by doing stuff like this. Remember, it wasn’t too long ago that nearly all GR retros hit some form of discount.

I hope kanye can turn yeezys around again or Jerry goes on a run.

i miss jordan’s being “dead”

Given that Yeezys are dead, in terms of hype and Kanye has, by and large, fallen out of favor with the public with his religious/political B.S. I don’t think that’s happening anytime soon.

The upcoming Supreme x Air Jordan 1 release is going to drive hype for Jordan Brand up even further.

Gentry is the worst. Quality retro's were not just sitting. Stop releasing 7000 colorways of each shoe, but release the ones people want in quantity. That's how an intelligent person makes money.

The only thing having demand beyond product does in the long run is kill your brand, it almost happened before which is why they reversed course. Now they've let the same idiot take them back to a time of ill will and negative perceptions of the brand. It's mystifying how little oversight Michael himself has of what is happening to his name. because we all know it's not good. They've had well over a year to coordinate better releases and have completely failed to do so.

In my business constantly not meeting demand means profits left on the table and you're fired, without question.
Gentry is the devil

Eh, I have a bunch of Hoops Premium Stock fat packs coming my way this week. Let’s hope my luck turns around and I get like a crazy auto’d 1/1 Zion Williamson Or Ja Morant...could use some cheering up.

I’m still trying to get these..got the fire red 4s at 1pm last time, but I’m getting tired of clicking and it not adding...& the verification makes me think I am a robot

Back
Top Bottom