Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Won Footlocker raffle yesterday and got confirmation . Got to Footlocker today around 1pm and Was told they didn’t remove the defective pairs from the raffle. My size 10.5 was “missing”. Asst. manager said district manager would call me later if she “finds my size”. Played me so hard. L for me.

Not my pair, but come on Jb the disrespect 🤦🏽‍♂️
137ED9BA-711B-4483-B392-8FF49A7EDE97.jpeg

Won Footlocker raffle yesterday and got confirmation . Got to Footlocker today around 1pm and Was told they didn’t remove the defective pairs from the raffle. My size 10.5 was “missing”. Asst. manager said district manager would call me later if she “finds my size”. Played me so hard. L for me.

They straight back doored your pair. Sucks man. Sorry to hear.

Hibbett app reserve pair just shipped.

I think when my pair comes in, I’m just gonna paint the midsole fluorescent pink... for the goof.

Damn that was savage. I despise the footstores with a passion.

Picked up my pair from footlocker today. Wanted to double but satisfied with one. The leather on my pair is terrible tho. Very stiff. Slight pink hue on one shoe.

Picked up my pair from footlocker today. Wanted to double but satisfied with one. The leather on my pair is terrible tho. Very stiff. Slight pink hue on one shoe.
Is the toe soft like the DMP’ & 18 Infrareds or hard like the 14 black infrareds.

This is the **** I’m talking about .. I knew this would happen. I’m surprised to hear from some very few that said their store sent them back. Not at the greedy locations that care about nothing but a dollar on savage mode. This is what they want, putting power back in the hands of Jack asses that don’t care about folks. All it takes is a LIE to Nike saying all their pairs are fine and then turn around and do something like this to folks not to mention the ‘tell people there’s no returns when they buy a pink pair’

Was
This is the **** I’m talking about .. I knew this would happen. I’m surprised to hear from some very few that said their store sent them back. Not at the greedy locations that care about nothing but a dollar on savage mode. This is what they want, putting power back in the hands of Jack asses that don’t care about folks. All it takes is a LIE to Nike saying all their pairs are fine and then turn around and do something like this to folks not to mention the ‘tell people there’s no returns when they buy a pink pair’
QFT. Most stores still have the pink pairs onsite; ftl I went to today had them in the back. Asked if I could take a look and see how pink they are so I can possibly buy. Got a hard NO. Those defective pairs getting backdoored, too. Why would they go through the hassle of packaging and shipping them back when they can just sell them and profit?!

Might want to hang onto those receipts boys, incase you get second thoughts when them soles turn more pink over time.

Might want to hang onto those receipts boys, incase you get second thoughts when them soles turn more pink over time.
Dont know if any truth behind this. Chris from Weartesters said in his review it was more of a paint issue not dye.

Back
Top Bottom