Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

you copped the carmine socks?
Yup :wink:

Loosened Em Up Just In Case My Dude iwilwin iwilwin Comes Thru On That Backup Pair Oop :nthat:
6E886718-C97E-462D-A570-B39DBA79EAF8.jpeg

These look pink to y’all?

Attachments

• 6C601435-65B1-41C9-AD9F-893D7A0AF133.png
    6C601435-65B1-41C9-AD9F-893D7A0AF133.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 132
  • 13AFE651-A5F1-467D-805F-76FB18C62B7E.png
    13AFE651-A5F1-467D-805F-76FB18C62B7E.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 275
  • 0538C2C4-90E8-44AD-B7E2-B06090BF37FD.png
    0538C2C4-90E8-44AD-B7E2-B06090BF37FD.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 261
when its all said and done im thinking size 11 will be the cheapest to cop on resale compared to 11.5 and 12. gonna sacrifice my big *** hot dog toes 😫

I’m starting to think with FLX and all this s*** with the retailers being in business with GOAT and stockX, that they just want the shoes to end up on the secondary market as quickly and easily as possible so they can make money off the shoes twice.

Idk maybe I’m just a conspiracist, but these releases have gotten f***ing lame with the raffles, I used to just walk in the mall and whatever 90% of the time.

Nah that’s valid bro. My bro who’s out of the whole loop broke it down similar to how you did once I told that FTL and goat are in bed together. That very well may be it. Sneaker game crazy.

That all makes sense. That's somewhat similar to some 💩 the Los Angeles Dodgers do. :emoji_angry:🙄👎

The Dodgers have been doing it since the 2018 season. They terminated the season ticket accounts of mom-and-pop ticket brokers after the 2017 season. That's why ticket prices on the secondary market have been artificially higher since 2018 because they can now dictate prices on there. They used to depend on brokers with accounts to slang tickets on the secondary market to fill up Dodger Stadium for games. The brokers actually sold them at a loss for games that didn't have giveaways, a mediocre opponent visiting, etc. The brokers sustained losses during the season because they banked on making significant profit during the playoffs. The brokers priced accordingly to the market, so that's why some games were really cheap.

But when the brokers were overcharging $600 to $700 per ticket in crappy upper level sections for 2017 World Series games, the Dodgers were heated they couldn't get a piece of those profits from them. That's why they cut them off.

So the Dodgers allocate all their tickets to a consolidator company since 2018. By giving that company all the tickets, they can dictate to them how to price tickets and control things that way. It's pretty obvious they're getting kickbacks from that scheme. That's basically how they scalp their own tickets. I know they got nice kickbacks during the 2018 WS. So a lot of fans who bought a $600 or $700 upper level section ticket during the 2018 WS were basically buying a ticket from the Dodgers indirectly. :emoji_money_mouth:💰💵💲

On another note, these fools look like roaches and rats on 2 legs trying to rush into the store like that for some 2021 Carmine VI. 🙄🐀

On another note, these fools look like roaches and rats on 2 legs trying to rush into the store like that for some 2021 Carmine VI. 🙄🐀

I can't wrap my head around that pathetic scene. I don't care what shoe it is, I wouldn't be banging and crowding against a bunch of people during covid for anything. Doing it for some Carmines just makes it even sadder. Even though, like I said, it shouldn't be done, period. But since I'm not naive to human nature, I wouldn't be as surprised by it if this was a Concord release for the first time in years, or another Off White or Union or TS release. But christ, man, pay another $80 vs MSRP+NY tax if you want them that bad. Why even put yourself in that situation? But then I remember the average IQ is something like 98 ...

Did anyone hit on footsites today? I got them in cart on Eastbay and timed out. Hibbetts hit me with sold out while in the checkout. Snkrs said my card was declined (bs). But I haven't heard of anybody getting thru on Champs, Ftl, Fta, or Eastbay.
I hit on Hibbets... All of the footsites were a dub... Same with Finishline/JD.... I lost on 6 different raffle entries between me and my boy..

i been studying sales on stockx and ebay. not just this release but prior releases as well

11.5, 12, 12.5 and 13 are the highest

its start getting cheaper 11 on down

nike refuses to make more 11.5-13

I guess resellers know it's harder for us big footers so they try to take advantage of that fact, figuring we know our sizes are more limited as well. But they can kick rocks and have the shoes rot before I pay them for em.

Back
Top Bottom