Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I have over 200thousand points on one and almost 200k on another FLX account. Still didnt hit squat. I dont get their app algorithms. I thought it favored the frequent buyers with a lot of points?

I've never been sold on the whole idea of more points or more purchases equals better success. I was just pointing out that there are people who have loads of FLX points just sitting in queue and they enter reservations just to see if they will win without having any personal interest in the shoe or to even resell. They just like the thrill of seeing if they will get chosen or not.

Can't believe I forgot about my TS 6s... Had to include them...SMH!!! For the record mine aren't pink. But I did notice they didnt do a good job completely gluing around the toe box.
20210214_102925.jpg

20210214_103759.jpg
20210214_103937.jpg

Every time I see those PSG 6's, the more I'm reminded I need to hurry and make a move on those before prices balloon.

I have over 200thousand points on one and almost 200k on another FLX account. Still didnt hit squat. I dont get their app algorithms. I thought it favored the frequent buyers with a lot of points?
You’ve got some work to do...You need a couple million points to consistently win...I know people that have 5-10 million point accounts...those are the people winning in LA for those 1 store releases...anyone that doesn’t know already, your lifetime xpoints balance determines the winners...

my account is currently ~3 million and I consistently win locally...not yet in LA though...I don’t think I’ll ever catch up to some of them though....a 10 million point account is $100,000s spent...

Got a 13 but after sobering up and looking at them in the daylight they got 'the pinks' too :frown: glad I didnt pay resell on these.

Let's be honest with ourselves though, with the old system there was a loophole with the codes we were able to take advantage of. If a person were unknowing of this loophole it lessened their chances and improved ours.

Now everyone is on a level playing field and even all the most casual of app users simply have to do is max out head starts. I wouldn't doubt if there are people with hundreds of thousands of FLX points and all they do is enter reservations simply for the thrill of it.

I see that as being one of the reasons, not the only reason, for the decrease in success we're used to seeing on the apps. The FLX system has made the drawing pool much deeper than it was before.

Please explain the huge unfair loophole that we took advantage of before FLX? I’m seriously curious to know what your talking about.

Mostly all pairs have a slight pink tint. It is what it is. Either cop or pass.
Yup. There is definitely a slight tint on most. That picture of the really pink pair is not representative of what most of them look like. As to have been expected imo.

Yup. There is definitely a slight tint on most. That picture of the really pink pair is not representative of what most of them look like. As to have been expected imo.

Exactly. I hand picked my pair and the other pairs in my size were slightly pepto.

starting to feel like cats is screaming “it’s pink! It’s pink!” To soften the blow of missing out at retail price or missing out overall.

Exactly. I hand picked my pair and the other pairs in my size were slightly pepto.

starting to feel like cats is screaming “it’s pink! It’s pink!” To soften the blow of missing out on
I did the same. Was first guy in the store at 8am. There was and is some in here acting crazy but let's be real...it's hella naive to think all these shoes were gonna release looking like that.

Please explain the huge unfair loophole that we took advantage of before FLX? I’m seriously curious to know what your talking about.

Not sure if you just didn't know or you're just being facetious with the "huge unfair," which would be a matter of your opinion. I'm simply stating that it had significance.

I'm sure the app creators didn't intend for local "check-in" codes to be useful nationwide. It was essential in getting a 10 minute head start without the hassle of physically going to the store when others might've have neglected to do so and/or were unware of how to transition "check-in" codes from several miles away your local app account, and as we'd seen during almost every release, several people didn't know about this or how to do it. There was a tutorial on damn near every shoe release page seemed like and it appeared most still couldn't grasp the concept.

These same group of would have been individuals can now just max out head starts without worrying about any of the check-in business making for a larger pool of entries with max head starts.

Last edited:
I may snag another one if there is a restock, and see how it compared to the ones I snagged. I guess O have 45 days to return them, and mine are not that bad in the end. But there is no way I snag a pair ar resell pricing, because we all know stockx and Goat will be flooded with the pink pairs, and they won't give a crap as they are just the middle man.

after close comparison, i will say the one thing the new carmines have over the 08s besides NA is shape. the new pair is a bit taller and closer to the og shape. and even tho the pleather is horrendous, they actually look really good on foot.

was gonna off them, but I'll just rock my CDPs now and let the new pair sit.

starting to feel like cats is screaming “it’s pink! It’s pink!” To soften the blow of missing out at retail price or missing out overall.

So now, “slightly pepto“ is NOT pink? You just made two completely different points. Btw, some of us (not many) passed altogether.

after close comparison, i will say the one thing the new carmines have over the 08s besides NA is shape. the new pair is a bit taller and closer to the og shape. and even tho the pleather is horrendous, they actually look really good on foot.

They’re very comfortable too. Just like the prior 6 retro releases. Night and day difference between the 2014-2015 retro renditions.

Iono how y’all rock yellow/brown sole CDPs yuck

You’ve got some work to do...You need a couple million points to consistently win...I know people that have 5-10 million point accounts...those are the people winning in LA for those 1 store releases...anyone that doesn’t know already, your lifetime xpoints balance determines the winners...

my account is currently ~3 million and I consistently win locally...not yet in LA though...I don’t think I’ll ever catch up to some of them though....a 10 million point account is $100,000s spent...
This is insane. So only super rich people can win now? This just confirms further FLX system is trash.

Back
Top Bottom