Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Glad I doubled and tripled up on some of my favorite modes. When I do either burn through or sell them I’ll likely be rocking NB or Toms.

He somewhat destroyed nike basketball with the foamposite and the crap they were putting out

but he didn’t have his hands on the Nike basketball signature line (Kobe, LeBron KD), and to me and many that was the golden years most recently.

foamposite kicks right now fall under Nike sportswear.

Gentry’s magnum opus is the weather man and thermal map Foams.
Gotta have low expectations when the dude can barely brush his teeth properly.

He somewhat destroyed nike basketball with the foamposite and the crap they were putting out
but he didn’t have his hands on the Nike basketball signature line (Kobe, LeBron KD), and to me and many that was the golden years most recently.
Yes, golden years indeed. Gentry‘s horrible handling of Jordan Brand took me over there and it was a very exciting time. Thank God for Nike Basketball back then because I was disgusted with Jordan Brand.

bruh. You worked There. You know how it is there. :lol:

Actually when I worked there, it was NOTHING like this. If anything it was straight up fair and transparent. The only crappy thing was SNKRS pass and I think they still did FCFS from time to time for massive releases like Holiday XI's. Heard it went downhill after I left.

So I'm not surprised one bit. lol

Actually when I worked there, it was NOTHING like this. If anything it was straight up fair and transparent. The only crappy thing was SNKRS pass and I think they still did FCFS from time to time for massive releases like Holiday XI's. Heard it went downhill after I left.

You were the glue that held it together, dude.

That last part heavy. It’s def changed. :lol:

I mainly shop at 5th Ave and that’s rarely but even the staff there talk about the culture changing in soho. And mind you this was before the last dance documentary

Called soho too about these just see what they would say and they’ve been getting tons of calls about these. Shorty told me they’ve been instructed to not give up any info in regards to these. . :lol:

Yes, golden years indeed. Gentry‘s horrible handling of Jordan Brand took me over there and it was a very exciting time. Thank God for Nike Basketball back then because I was disgusted with Jordan Brand.

Bruh it was such a lovely time. It was a perfect blend of synthetics, fuse, leather etc. colorways were on point. There was enough thi around if you did your homework prior.
I tell ya from maybe 2008-2011 (playoff/all star 13 retro) I didn’t buy a Jordan.

Called soho too about these just see what they would say and they’ve been getting tons of calls about these. Shorty told me they’ve been instructed to not give up any info in regards to these. . :lol:

Same BS as always lol.. meaning they prob got them and told their friends and it got leaked to resellers. SMH. And no kidding about 5th ave. I legit noticed that 5th ave was becoming the more 'fair' store once it opened up. Ridiculous because it used to be Niketown that was like that until Soho opened up.

Finally arrived.
453733D4-2FBB-4451-BD73-57A9D68C3769.jpeg

AA2031EB-F0B5-4138-9C15-FEB6DADAC9C0.jpeg

1CB550F3-5B1D-4BCF-9AEA-641B61DEEC3B.jpeg

Bruh it was such a lovely time. It was a perfect blend of synthetics, fuse, leather etc. colorways were on point. There was enough thi around if you did your homework prior.
I tell ya from maybe 2008-2011 (playoff/all star 13 retro) I didn’t buy a Jordan.
I could not agree more. I stopped buying J's after the 6/17 countdown pack. This was when I started to really notice the foolishness and hassle of releases so I moved on to Kobe's. I always looked forward to the first new Kobe release each year. I remember walking into the Footlocker at the Galleria in Houston when the Carpe Diems dropped and I was the only one there. This was before it became a House of Hoops. I didn't start buying J's again until the Black and Red 13 release in 2017 when the foolishness was basically non existent. Now unfortunately, the foolishness is back again.

Same BS as always lol.. meaning they prob got them and told their friends and it got leaked to resellers. SMH. And no kidding about 5th ave. I legit noticed that 5th ave was becoming the more 'fair' store once it opened up. Ridiculous because it used to be Niketown that was like that until Soho opened up.

Hated the idea of SoHo since it's creation. I hate it down that way lol. It's always some BS with them.

NT Fam.. I need help trying to see if these have the pink midsole or not. Seller says they don't and its included in the listing. What do you guys think. Thanks in advance.

s-l1600-1.jpg

s-l1600-3.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600-4.jpg

s-l1600-5.jpg

s-l1600-6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom