Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

AA5005D0-E3D5-4408-B187-CF23E4DEB86A.jpeg

UnDS.

Because he just took that man's shoes due to a simple error. That guy must have been hurting when he found out he wouldn't be getting paid or his shoes back just because he mailed them to directly to the buyer instead of the authenticator.
Yea that’s foul he still should’ve paid that man

Yea that’s foul he still should’ve paid that man
That's on eBay to pay the seller. The seller shouldn't have had the buyers address if it was an authentic guarantee sale. It only shows the Ebay address and a code# with buyers name in order history or if you print a label.

I mean, I get doubling-up... and I get letting someone do whatever they want with their money...

But why 9 pairs? These will just come back 6-7 years down the road... just like they always do. As much as I like the Bred XIs, I'm not hoarding 6 pairs.

Like they always do? I get that but this shoe hasn’t had a Nike air release for a long long time. Who knows when they will release like this again. Honestly I feel like their going to release all this Nike air stuff then vault them *****es for another 20+ years

I mean, I get doubling-up... and I get letting someone do whatever they want with their money...

But why 9 pairs? These will just come back 6-7 years down the road... just like they always do. As much as I like the Bred XIs, I'm not hoarding 6 pairs.
Funny that you said that, and I'm not commenting on your situation, but the Bred Xi would probably be the only shoe that is worth getting six pairs of.

Because it's the only Jordan-Nike I can think of that doesn't age or discolor. (if they do it's hardly noticeable)

Like they always do? I get that but this shoe hasn’t had a Nike air release for a long long time. Who knows when they will release like this again. Honestly I feel like their going to release all this Nike air stuff then vault them *****es for another 20+ years

Lmao "The vault". Like when they "vaulted" the 3 in 2014 after beating it to death, took a year off and started again in 2016?

Lmao "The vault". Like when they "vaulted" the 3 in 2014 after beating it to death, took a year off and started again in 2016?
Nothing like that. I seriously doubt they release within 10 years. In your opinion when will they release carmines with Nike air again?

Nothing like that. I seriously doubt they release within 10 years. In your opinion when will they release carmines with Nike air again?

I think Nike Air isn't going away, especially for "OG" colorways. It's a way for them to justify a premium pricetag, even when the release has quality issues like these or BC3s. Even then, they've been keen (smart) on when to use the N/A branding:
-OGs
- Collabs (Travis, Union, OW, et all)
-Narrative (What the 4s, Tinker 3s, etc).

As for the Carmines who the hell knows? The Brand will make up any history/reason to bring back something. In my opinion, It wouldn't surprise me in 2028 if they rerelease all the colorways from the CDP to "celebrate" the 20th anniversary of the pack....lol.

Went to the mall in hopes of unclaimed university 1’s. Happened to be at champs and ups brought in a shipment. Entire line got pumped thinking it was the 1’s but ended up being a fsr of Carmine’s. I was pumped. The manager let everyone buy 2 pairs but I was happy with my 1 size 11. Dudes literally came out the wood works when word spread champs had Carmine’s. This was at arden mall Sacramento if anyone needs a pair.

Back
Top Bottom