Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I was able to find a 12 at the DC Community Store but not an 11.5 which Id rather have to be excited about them.

Im assuming there's no way to see what outlets have these near me besides calling

Last edited:
I copped a pair from here. They shipped it in a non-cushioned shipping bag (from UK), no double box, and the box they used (that was mangled in shipping) wasn't the actual carmine box (unless Nike UK uses different boxes). Looked like a jordan low/mid type box. However, the Carmines themselves were in great condition and no pink tinge from what I can see. I'll take the W.
carmine_capture.JPG

As seen at the outlet today
C6F027CC-C5FE-4ECB-AAC2-7A2081D8DD32.jpeg

This is why I’m heartbroken over paying retail for my Carmines at Dolphin Mall outlet with a chopped off box.. like why couldn’t Dolphin be like that outlet in the picture? Why did my box have to have a chopped off top? So mad & disappointed at Dolphin Mall Nike Factory employees.. no sneakerhead/collectors training. :angry::angry:

If anybody has a Size 8 Air Jordan Carmine Empty box in good condition For Sale please, please, please PM me. Plzzzzzzzz :ohwell:

Last edited:
This is why I’m heartbroken over paying retail for my Carmines at Dolphin Mall outlet with a chopped off box.. like why couldn’t Dolphin be like that outlet in the picture? Why did my box have to have a chopped off top? So mad & disappointed at Dolphin Mall Nike Factory employees.. no sneakerhead/collectors training. :angry::angry:

If anybody has a Size 8 Air Jordan Carmine Empty box in good condition For Sale please, please, please PM me. Plzzzzzzzz:ohwell:

they rip the lids off to fit the shoes on the hash racks.. if you ask next time they may have more in the back with lids.. this has been the case for me many times over the years.

A little backstory, my OCD self couldn't handle the pink and paint chips I had on my previous pairs. Ran through a couple and wasn't satisfied so I was still on a mission to find a good pair. I caught this random prodirect soccer restock about 2 weeks ago. I literally had 0 expectations, I already assumed the pair would come jacked up or some returned flawed paired I would get and that overseas thing just doesnt sit well with me lol. Lo and behold....its the whitest pair I've gotten and no paint chips. Blessing in disguise when you least expect it. Finally satisfied , the only downside is they shipped it in a darn bag...im surprised the box is still in tact with just minimal damage.
Carmine.jpg

Back
Top Bottom