Air Jordan 6IX Rings Retro “Bred”?

Why are they releasing these again? We get retros regularly now these should stay in that awful era they came out in...

... Dub zero retro please :nerd:

of the 2 yeah the dubz were the worst but being the best of the worst isnt anything to retro about

The jazz color is pretty nice but the shape of shoe is just hideous. It looks like the result of a one night stand an 11 had with a 13

Definitely copping. Didn't know the six rings model got this kind of hate. Had these when they first dropped, but started hooping in them. These, Trailblazers, and the Jazz six rings was hard to me. Imo, these look better than the Bred 11's.

Cant see how anyone thinks these are trash
View media item 627069

Agreed - these look a hell of lot better than the XI.  Will cop for sure.

EL OH EL

No

Your opinion. These look a lot better to me than the 11's.

so much ignorance stuffed into a single statement :lol:

View media item 323039

View media item 323039

I'm ignorant because they look better to me? Time for you to to get your GED. Has nothing to do with ignorance lol.

yeah sure guy! sit down.

Like I said, it's my opinion. I don't need everyone to agree like a lot of y'all do. They just look better. I've never said they have more history or would sell more because of course they won't. I don't look at that though. If they look good to me, I am copping. I am just not a BIG fan of them.

I had my Bred 11's in had and sold them. I don't like the shape of them or how they just look overall. It's not a bad shoe, but the bred six rings look better to me, not you. Only females get upset over someone else's opinion lol.

Last edited:

View media item 323039

I'm ignorant because they look better to me? Time for you to to get your GED. Has nothing to do with ignorance lol.

yeah sure guy! sit down.

Like I said, it's my opinion. I don't need everyone to agree like a lot of y'all do. They just look better. I've never said they have more history or would sell more because of course they won't. I don't look at that though. If they look good to me, I am copping. I am just not a BIG fan of them.

I had my Bred 11's in had and sold them. I don't like the shape of them or how they just look overall. It's not a bad shoe, but the bred six rings look better to me, not you. Only females get upset over someone else's opinion lol.

Id love to know how u came to that conclusion kid ... An incorrect conclusion but still

Just hush lil dude you took that picture to heart & shot a blind shot that hit nothing

Last edited:
Id love to know how u came to that conclusion kid ... An incorrect conclusion but still

Just hush lil dude you took that picture to heart & shot a blind shot that hit nothing

I can careless about a picture. Are you serious lol? That shows me how childish you are. I hope you're like 16. You obviously aren't smart to say its "ignorant" to say what I said when it was something about looks.

You sound dumb as hell. Lookup a word before you use it the wrong way lol.

Last edited:
Preach my fellow 6 ring brother!!! lol. these shoes r quite sweet. i know the history of just about all the shoes i own. i own MANY numbered jordans by the way. personally, i rock kicks for aesthetic purposes. if it looks good, i'll wear it. i don't treat mash-ups or fusions any different than any other shoe. a hot shoe is a hot shoe regardless of brand, price, color, or whatever. closed minded ppl get caught up in popular opinion (hype,) and what other spend their money on. i won't go as far as to say they look BETTER than the 11's...BUT these r a HOT shoe nonetheless. can't wait for saturday and TRUST i'm not the only one

I can careless about a picture. Are you serious lol? That shows me how childish you are. I hope you're like 16. You obviously aren't smart to say its "ignorant" to say what I said when it was something about looks.

You sound dumb as hell. Lookup a word before you use it the wrong way lol.

I stand on my statement punk... because just like you think these look better than xi , I think anyone who believes that is ignorant or blind

Alright lil guy...

Preach my fellow 6 ring brother!!! lol. these shoes r quite sweet. i know the history of just about all the shoes i own. i own MANY numbered jordans by the way. personally, i rock kicks for aesthetic purposes. if it looks good, i'll wear it. i don't treat mash-ups or fusions any different than any other shoe. a hot shoe is a hot shoe regardless of brand, price, color, or whatever. closed minded ppl get caught up in popular opinion (hype,) and what other spend their money on. i won't go as far as to say they look BETTER than the 11's...BUT these r a HOT shoe nonetheless. can't wait for saturday and TRUST i'm not the only one

Agree 100%. They are dope to me and back when I was in HS. I loved these kicks. The Bred 11's are nice, but it's something about them I don't like that much. I had them in had and just didn't like the shape. Maybe it's the size (had size 10) but they look nice on chicks feet.

I knew most wouldn't agree but it's my opinion lol. A lot of these dudes on here just follow what other people are saying. Like you said, I usually wear retros, but if a fusion or mashup looks pretty good and not fake looking like a lot of them do, I would cop if I am really feeling them. Six Rings is def worth a cop to me since I beat my last ones.

You def not the only one. When they first dropped, they sold out here. I am confident they will again, but hey, I hope they don't get a lot of hype. Easier cops for us lol.

I stand on my statement punk... because just like you think these look better than xi , I think anyone who believes that is ignorant or blind

Alright lil guy...

Punk lmao? Alright, I am done arguing with a 15 year old kid. I'll be ignorant (which has nothing to do with anything...GED) and blind enjoying my Bred Six Rings.

tumblr_lweq4me34A1qcvkpto2_250.gif

Last edited:

Alright lil guy...

Punk lmao? Alright, I am done arguing with a 15 year old kid. I'll be ignorant and blind enjoying my Bred Six Rings.

]

Little boy
You just said you were in hs when these dropped
Pretty sure that was in 08
Sit down

Last edited:
Little boy
You just said you were in hs when these dropped
Pretty sure that was in 08
Sit down

And it's about to be 2014, what's your point? That still means I am "ignorant" because these look better to me? Whether you are 15 or an old head, you're childish and dumb as hell.

Keep it pushing...

c7e0b9cf_tumblr_mbzchi8wmL1rhgbl0o1_400.gif

no one is talking about history. looks in general. all 6 rings suck and so does your opinion.

if you think i got upset and my whole night was ruined because of your opinion of liking them.....you must be special. 0]

no one is talking about history. looks in general. all 6 rings suck and so does your opinion.

if you think i got upset and my whole night was ruined because of your opinion of liking them.....you must be special. 0]

You're obviously upset about my opinion lol.

Yeah, in your opinion, my opinion suck and in my opinion your opinion sucks. See how that goes? Yeah, nowhere. I don't know you and sure as hell don't care about you. So, I don't care about yours just like you don't care about mine.

Last edited:
You're obviously upset about my opinion lol.

Yeah, in your opinion, my opinion suck and in my opinion your opinion sucks. See how that goes? Yeah, nowhere. I don't know you and sure as hell don't care about you. So, I don't care about yours just like you don't care about mine.

my opinion is in the majority son. :x

Spizike >>>> 6 Rings

my opinion is in the majority son. :x

Spizike >>>> 6 Rings

I am sure it is because you're probably what I call a follower. I don't care what the majority thinks. Can't you see that? I only care about me and what I like. Not you, Jerome, Alonzo, James, Sheneneh, and etc lol.

View media item 670343
I only care about what I like. You not buying them for me and I am not buying them for you, so shut the hell up about what I like.

Last edited:
Had these when they released. Always got major love when i rocked them. They don't make too many Laker colored shoes. Still got em but they fell outta rotation YEARS ago. Those Jazz were CRAZY sweet

Back
Top Bottom