Air Jordan 7 “Flint Grey “ Spring 2021

My main snkrs account might be flagged, I get a L on literally everything (including these) but the second account I made hits here and there with ease (got em today)…..I wanted to wait to see if I can get on footsites to add points to my flx account but f*** them I don’t win anyways

1/2 up fellas because a size 11 2006 Citrus is definitely not the same as a size 11 2021 Flint!
3DE080AC-CFCF-48B4-BCE2-1C3C46EFDBA0.jpeg

Sucks that eastbay charged for shipping
But at least it was only $2.99
Which is odd because charged shipping was always $7.99 from what I can remember

Sucks that eastbay charged for shipping
But at least it was only $2.99
Which is odd because charged shipping was always $7.99 from what I can remember
I know i said that earlier. I like how people who have FLX x3 are supposed to get free shipping but yet these are excluded.

1/2 up fellas because a size 11 2006 Citrus is definitely not the same as a size 11 2021 Flint!
Ugh really? I took a chance and went with my tts hopefully they fit me well. I swear 7 sizing have been all over the place.

Ugh really? I took a chance and went with my tts hopefully they fit me well. I swear 7 sizing have been all over the place.
I went a full size up on Ray Allen VII and I might go on the hunt for an 11.5 on these. It's not the length per se but the width.

Jeez, great news :rolleyes…Nike and Jordan sizing in particular has been all over the place the past couple years…They need to get their **** together…

I went a full size up on Ray Allen VII and I might go on the hunt for an 11.5 on these. It's not the length per se but the width.
I cant imagine how long these would look if i half sized up. They already look super long with my tts.

I know i said that earlier. I like how people who have FLX x3 are supposed to get free shipping but yet these are excluded.

Yeah technically we should get free shipping on everything
You figure FLX would only charge shipping on hype releases
But what they decide to charge shipping on is so random it doesn’t make any sense

Yeah technically we should get free shipping on everything
You figure FLX would only charge shipping on hype releases
But what they decide to charge shipping on is so random it doesn’t make any sense
I agree. The last pair they charged shipping for me was the fire red 4s from last year. Whats crazy is Eastbay was $3 for shipping but before i tried checking out on Champs and they wanted to charge i think $8 or $9 shipping so i believe Champs, FA, FTL and Eastbay all vary with shipping too.

Also the shipping service they use is so random
Free shipping I’ll get ups ground or Usps 2 day priority
If I get charged $7.99 for shipping they will use ups surepost
Like wtf?! :lol:

Also the shipping service they use is so random
Free shipping I’ll get ups ground or Usps 2 day priority
If I get charged $7.99 for shipping they will use ups surepost
Like wtf?! :lol:
Ugh i know! I hate surepost with a passion. A few times i didnt get packages for weeks with that service

I guess dtlr started charging for shipping also.

Yeah, I was surprised by that too but no tax so it ended up being cheaper than free shipping and tax for me. On another note, I think I'm going to pick up a double up on Eastbay since my size is still available and to partially make up for all the L's I took this year. Not liking the 2.99 shipping though... FLX is truly worthless

6A151254-A787-4983-B5F7-B7645A9D5E01.jpeg

Not really a 7 guy but I’m glad I have these in the collection 🤙🏽

DD300A79-EE3E-44D8-8EE0-412648D6F4C5.jpeg
Got lucky with the Columbia’s as I have forgotten to make my reservations on FLX.... but I stopped by SP otw to pick up the Flint 7s at Champs and I lucked out and got a pair! 🙏🏽

Back
Top Bottom