Air Jordan 7 “Flint Grey “ Spring 2021

Popularity with the 9s started to spike with the alter ego pack, and that was a hit with the younger crowd. If they want the 7s to gain appeal, they gotta do something to garner attention

Been wanting this colorway for a minute and got the win from SNKRS today. But for some reason I don’t feel like I won. Been so frustrated with other releases I wanted but got shut out from combined with working 10-12 hour days. Just don’t have any energy to get excited or bummed out anymore. Glad everyone managed to get these.

Agreed. I think its because 7's are not really a favorite retro for many sneakerheads. I would say the only 7 that would sell out super quick would be the Olympics. The 9's i can say the same but it seems like they are starting to build more popularity today compared to years ago.
The Citrus, Playoff, Barcelona Days, Pure Money, Cardinal, Hare and Premiobin would sell out super quick today.

57A78F3A-F894-43B4-B52A-0FA2D3E22171.jpeg

The Citrus, Playoff, Barcelona Days, Pure Money, Cardinal, Hare and Premiobin would sell out super quick today.
I'm thirsting for citrus 7s to drop, so I can officially let my 2006 pair retire, but I pseudo agree that if they came back out, they would move. It's crazy because I remember back in 06, citrus 7s chilled, and flints sold out before Rd. I think it would be a role reversal in sales

Back
Top Bottom