Air Jordan 7 “Flint Grey “ Spring 2021

Grey looks a little darker than I remembered but maybe I'm tripping. I copped both these and Cardinals in 06. I was in a line and both were selling like crazy. IDK where ya'll were at but they were a hit in in NY. Everyone rocked those that summer and I don't remember ever seeing them around after RD. Ended selling both to the same guy after I graduated during the recession in 08 and needed funds.

Never even wore them.. so I'm looking forward to these. I just hope this Covid BS is over by summer. I want to rock my kicks outside again man.

Grey looks a little darker than I remembered but maybe I'm tripping. I copped both these and Cardinals in 06. I was in a line and both were selling like crazy. IDK where ya'll were at but they were a hit in in NY. Everyone rocked those that summer and I don't remember ever seeing them around after RD. Ended selling both to the same guy after I graduated during the recession in 08 and needed funds.

Never even wore them.. so I'm looking forward to these. I just hope this Covid BS is over by summer. I want to rock my kicks outside again man.

You live in NY. There must be somewhere to walk around in your shoes.

yeah I’m from NY too and I too remember BOTH pairs that released back then were bangers. I only had enough money at the time for the Cardinals but I remember the flints being so clean too, couldn’t go wrong with either pair so I’m def checking for these

I was at work at NTNY on RD and these went faster than the Cardinals. In fact, I was able to get Cardinals on discount and these were long gone.

A darker shade isn’t a bad thing. The overly tumbled leather looks similar to the leather on the Navy Japan 1s. If it’s as soft, I will be impressed. If it’s plastic, these have been ruined.

1610385132696.jpeg

1610385163029.jpeg

1610385183554.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom