Air Jordan 7 “Flint Grey “ Spring 2021

Prices dropping quick on StockX. I checked around an hour ago, they're only $29 over box. Hoping the prices stay low if I strike out tomorrow

These should be an easy grab..there is literally no profit on these lol. If I can't hit on flx for these it's a wrap for me.

Screenshot_20210506-223821_StockX.jpg

Hopefully a lot of ppl pass on this release for 11s. I’ll love to experience walking in a mall & grabbing a pair w/ease 😎

Coo. Hit one at FTA.. but it’s a 30 min drive even tho there’s one 5 mins away. New footapps are something.

Must’ve been delayed shipments, all the FTL stores got removed but 1 out of prob 15 originally in my area. Straight L at Chumps with prob 15 stores.. usually get a waitList at least.

L @ FA
L @ Champs
Wait listed @ FL :frown:. I wasn't expecting that. I’ve been winning on there the past few months.

I’m not seeing the shape issues with this shoe I guess 🤷‍♂️

They don’t look any different to me than any other recent 7s. My biggest complaint with the 7s is the tongues are too short.

i dont remember og tongues being long. Thats one thing i remember most from the vi to the vii when they originally released. no more big tongues

Ls on FTL and FTA... surprised Champs hit coz I wasn’t even checking and out and about with the fam... 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
71A3BC9A-8D34-44E1-A6D0-F4108950E6B6.png

9C76C4F4-75A3-4A17-8F8F-333C567F71AE.png

Back
Top Bottom