Air Jordan 7 “Flint Grey “ Spring 2021

Just got the L from Footaction. Going to try on SNKRS tomorrow, if I miss...resale it is.

I think the quantities were incognito scarce for these. Lemme find out as soon as Humphrey waddled his goofy behind to JB, it's 2006 all over again

The splendid splinter baby, last man to hit .400
Me on SNKRS baby...
87C82C32-EFA4-4037-9F0D-E38BA41BC177.jpeg

Me on SNKRS baby...
87C82C32-EFA4-4037-9F0D-E38BA41BC177.jpeg

I’ve seen that before, I believe that was his hitting chart. Dude was the man, went into the army I believe for maybe four or five years of his career during his prime to defend our country. Came back and was still kicking ***. If he would’ve played baseball the whole time, Ted Williams would have every major record in baseball today.

I’ve seen that before, I believe that was his hitting chart. Dude was the man, went into the army I believe for maybe four or five years of his career during his prime to defend our country. Came back and was still kicking ***. If he would’ve played baseball the whole time, Ted Williams would have every major record in baseball today.
TOUGH AS NAILS...THE MAN, BABY

He wanted people to say when they saw him...”there goes the greatest hitter who ever lived.” ⚾

Back
Top Bottom