Air Jordan 7 “Flint Grey “ Spring 2021

1 bordeaux
2 hares
3 olympics
4 charcoal
5 cardinals

Think they could have done a much better job for the cardinals make the red more vibrant like fire red and replace the gold with black on jumpman and heel pull tab. and make the tongue black or red with grey white red in it

retro plus colorways

1 french blue
2 chambray
3 flint
4 panthone
5 kobe pe’s

:sick::sick::sick:

jaythesneakerguy_instakeep_b4c96d73.jpg

tenor (5).gif

"Preparing shipment" still on Nike.

@ anyone that's been lucky on SNKRS recently: how long (on average) have the shipping delays been? I hit on the carmine restock and delievery was pretty quick, which I heard was/is unusual for this year.

"Preparing shipment" still on Nike.

@ anyone that's been lucky on SNKRS recently: how long (on average) have the shipping delays been? I hit on the carmine restock and delievery was pretty quick, which I heard was/is unusual for this year.

All over the place for the whole year so far…I’ve had some Saturday SNKRS/Nike+ orders get to me by Monday-Tuesday the following week…Other orders I’ve had take Damn near a month to get…Logistics are ****ed right now for both Nike and FedEx…

Unfortunately it seems like the wait on these are going to be in the longer side…Haven’t gotten shipping for my pair yet either…As a contrast to that though, I ordered a pair of the Centre Court’s to beat around this summer right after I got my order in for the Legend Blues…Centre Court’s are getting delivered tomorrow…Literally placed that order two minutes after the Legend Blue’s 🤷‍♂️..,

Not like I’m in dire need for a new pair of shoes or anything so it’s whatever…Just have to be patient is all…

All over the place for the whole year so far…I’ve had some Saturday SNKRS/Nike+ orders get to me by Monday-Tuesday the following week…Other orders I’ve had take Damn near a month to get…Logistics are ****ed right now for both Nike and FedEx…

Unfortunately it seems like the wait on these are going to be in the longer side…Haven’t gotten shipping for my pair yet either…As a contrast to that though, I ordered a pair of the Centre Court’s to beat around this summer right after I got my order in for the Legend Blues…Centre Court’s are getting delivered tomorrow…Literally placed that order two minutes after the Legend Blue’s 🤷‍♂️..,

Not like I’m in dire need for a new pair of shoes or anything so it’s whatever…Just have to be patient is all…

Gotcha, thanks for the insight!

I'm def not pacing back and forth near my front door for these. Just curious. lol

Gotta be the first shoe since like FR V's in 2020 to be like this. I want to say nobody wants them because we know they didn't make a 'ton' :lol: Ironically passing and there's so many opportunities lol!

Back
Top Bottom