Air Jordan 7 60+ DMP Release Date Moved to 8/15

IMO this pack woulda sold 10x better if they were separate JB set its self up for disater if they woulda release the TB 3s in the U.S. they coulda had somemoney to fall back on for these pack floppin

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

yo this dude mikkol is legit no joke i refreshed my page and homie had the shipping label already printed good looks yall should check out his site for sure
pimp.gif
For sure dude no problemo.

Yo....are there chrome accents on the lace tips????!!!!!
nerd.gif
Yep the lace tips are metal. or chrome

COPPED
pimp.gif
thanks for the info. nice pickup
Are you the size 10 ? I'm getting that out tomorrow ASAP for you!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Package is whack. The only charcoal on the shoe was meant to be on the tongue, not on the suede.

Oh JB, just when I think you can't do no worse with these "packs".
roll.gif

You got it right the first 2 times, what the hell happened??
smh.gif

air-jordan-vii-black.jpg

air-jordan-7-vii-retro-blackdark-charcoal-true-red.jpg

Man, these pics just make me sad because I know they are not coming out for another 6-8 years. Way to blow my grails, JB.
smh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

yo this dude mikkol is legit no joke i refreshed my page and homie had the shipping label already printed good looks yall should check out his site for sure
pimp.gif
For sure dude no problemo.

Yo....are there chrome accents on the lace tips????!!!!!
nerd.gif
Yep the lace tips are metal. or chrome

COPPED
pimp.gif
thanks for the info. nice pickup
Are you the size 10 ? I'm getting that out tomorrow ASAP for you!

naw i was just asking im sz 11
happy.gif

got mine in yesterday evening from mikkol thanks man..that was super fast shipping and this pack is sick the charcoal black n reds are fire even if theyaren't og
pimp.gif

If Eastbay was smart they would pretend like some sizes sold out, and then do a fake restock.

I tried on a half-size down today and they fit perfect. I'd def. say these are a half-size down, but I guess you'd have to try them on to see foryourself, since alot of people said they fit true to size. I just saw my size on display in a FL over the weekend and they looked huge, so that was my firstclue.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I tried on a half-size down today and they fit perfect. I'd def. say these are a half-size down, but I guess you'd have to try them on to see for yourself, since alot of people said they fit true to size. I just saw my size on display in a FL over the weekend and they looked huge, so that was my first clue.
x2

I went to the mall to take a look at this pack, and to my surprise, the grey parts on the blk/red VIIs are made of some kind of synthetic, felt-like material. I never had the OGs. Were the OGs like this? I'm not very impressed by these VIIs. I hope they don't do this to the bordeau's whenever theyrelease.

Originally Posted by Smack

If these bad babies don t start selln JB may need to put on sell soon!!!!! LOL
this pack is really not selling i ve never seen such a deterioration!!!

Back
Top Bottom