Air Jordan 7 60+ DMP Release Date Moved to 8/15

NO BIGGIE M PRETTY SURE THEY SIT FOR A WHILE...... HOPE I CAN COPP AT DISCOUNT....

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

#+# now ima have to sell some kicks cuz i dnt got enuff wdf would of had enuff for the 22nd ohh well they ugly anyways

@%$.
indifferent.gif

then why were u gonna buy them...

anyways...i aint gonna have enough until mid september or october. hope they dont sell out so i can scoop them up after the true blues
wait till Sept and cop on EA
at least that's what I plan to do
these are gonna sit just like the 12s and the DMP1s

These just might sit longer than the Jordan 1 pack solely based on the fact they're almost $100 more. Who knows though.

And the RD being moved up def real and confirmed.

SOOOO... lemme ask yall... do i have to cop on the release date?.... cuz i just got my DMP Vs last week on the Employee appreciation... i kinda figured thosewouldnt go, especially w/ the XIIs dropping the same weekend...

w/ these... them fusion 4s just dropped , and the Sixty Plus kicks come out this weekend... along w/ the true blues in a couple weeks... do yall think therewill be some available after the first couple weeks...?.... sizze 12...

i need yall's honest opinion b/c it WILL GREATLY affect my decision on whether to secure them on layaway now or wait till 50 off... PLEASE LEMME KNOW...
smile.gif

So i don't need to cop on release day, right?

I planned on getting them the 22nd.

These won't sell out like that
laugh.gif

I have a feeling after looking at recent pics of this pack that these are gonna sit....especially for 310.

I think these will be available for at least a month after release.

I plan on waiting for an EA to scoop em cuz i copped the Is DMP for like 200 and im getting true blues by wednesday and i want white red XIIs as well as SJs ifi can get a bookup on those later this year.

That alone is a lotta money to me and then if the infareds are done right i gotta scoop those and chi Xs and probably a lotta other releases that pop up førnext year.

If i can save money on something you can bet ill try

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I think these will be available for at least a month after release.

I plan on waiting for an EA to scoop em cuz i copped the Is DMP for like 200 and im getting true blues by wednesday and i want white red XIIs as well as SJs if i can get a bookup on those later this year.

That alone is a lotta money to me and then if the infareds are done right i gotta scoop those and chi Xs and probably a lotta other releases that pop up før next year.

If i can save money on something you can bet ill try

already.... any other opinions?

Back
Top Bottom