Air Jordan 7 60+ DMP Release Date Moved to 8/15

yeah i dont feel like waking up early just to go get these...if i decide to get the later ill just buy them of NT...i did get the 60+ and Raging Bull Pack wayunder retail so im not too excited about these.

everyone in texas has to be mad cuz the 22nd was no tax weekend so all we had to pay was 310.

Anyone wanna go half on this pack with me I'm a 10.5 or 11, I want the chicago side?

These definitely are gonna sit
I just went to Footlocker and saw the Nubuck 12s and the 1 60+
Still there, I might just try to cop one pair cuz I really need a VII

Based on the one pair of size 13's I checked out from shipment today and the whole 10 seconds I looked at them.......

The blk/red is pretty good, while the Orlando looks like the quality is.....ehh sucky. lol

if the raptors are cheap on ebay, i'd cop....but not going out of my way to get these.

i don't think these are going to sell out but i wonder whether they will be excluded from the next 50%...

Originally Posted by cjharlem

i don't think these are going to sell out but i wonder whether they will be excluded from the next 50%...

I hope not cuz thats the only way I'm copping
none of the other packs have been excluded
It's usually that you just wait the first month and then U can cop
I hope it stays the same for these

can't believe many are waitn for these to be discounted.
embarassed.gif

not me, already have mine & my boy's on hold.
pimp.gif

Having a bank account w/ $$$ in it FTW... But to the deadbeats & teenagers lacking funds I believe these will sit for @ least a month. Even if your localshops are sold out these are available on just about EVERY site.

i know a lot of cats that was kinda pissed that they will have to pay taxes for them...

i'm in Texas and tax free weekend was next weekend but... oh well... lol... everyone says they are gonna sit, so i'm just gonna listen to yall...

by the way...

"we just be hyperizin'...

while yall be criticizin'...

we just go do our thang like ev-er-y day-ay-ay...."...

lol... KD killt it...

Originally Posted by lysolflow

i know a lot of cats that was kinda pissed that they will have to pay taxes for them...

i'm in Texas and tax free weekend was next weekend but... oh well... lol... everyone says they are gonna sit, so i'm just gonna listen to yall...

by the way...

"we just be hyperizin'...

while yall be criticizin'...

we just go do our thang like ev-er-y day-ay-ay...."...

lol... KD killt it...

yu in htown?

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Having a bank account w/ $$$ in it FTW... But to the deadbeats & teenagers lacking funds I believe these will sit for @ least a month. Even if your local shops are sold out these are available on just about EVERY site.

These will sit
pay 310 if u want
I dont have to have em release date like some ppl
155 EA cop FTW

Back
Top Bottom