Air Jordan 7 pack 60+ pack - Magic VS BUlls - via sneakernews

yes glad they didnt go with those ugly samples. now i might get these
smile.gif

so many JB releases this year.... that I will be skipping.
only one that I was interested in is international only. fine by me

Originally Posted by jamazing

I think they are alright. The 2002 True/Red's look much better in my opinion. The grey looks a tad off from what it should look like and it almost looks like they took the grey from the bordeaux colorway and fused it with the raptors. The Orlando colorway does look much better than before though.

That's actually what I love about this version.

All black VII's can tend to look a little bland to me (e.g. Chambrays) .... they need that colorblocking to really stand out.

damn........and i just bought the 02 true red 7's about a week ago.... oh well they better than the new ones might just cop the orlando 7's.. any onewanna split? lol

im on the fence with this pack, not really diggin those orlando joints too much. bull's colorway is alright, wish it was a bordeaux retro.....

I'm coppin! I have enough VII's, but I do not have the "raptors" and I can justify having a French Blue look alike seeing as how I don'tlike the French Blue's.

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Damn looks very good/ I wonder wuts the price tag??

its listed at 210.00

man they wont sell two pair of vii for 210.00, maybe 310.00...... i just want the magics, i got the raptors already

Its all trash .. The only thing i like about the pack is those rapotors they black swede and the shade of grey makes it look better other then tht i got ogsand frenchies to do it for me

Back
Top Bottom