Air Jordan 7 pack 60+ pack - Magic VS BUlls - via sneakernews

Originally Posted by jordan304

so is the black 7's that are coming out in the pack more like the og's or something new jordan brand is doing?? cause i really like the 7's and im trying to decide which one is more like the og's the ones that coming out in the pack or the retros
These are actually truer to OG form than the 2002 retros.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by jordan304

so is the black 7's that are coming out in the pack more like the og's or something new jordan brand is doing?? cause i really like the 7's and im trying to decide which one is more like the og's the ones that coming out in the pack or the retros
These are actually truer to OG form than the 2002 retros. s

so why are people complaning about these not looking like the og's and some made up color that jb is just putting out??

because Jordan Brand = automatic complaining.

If we want real "results" we need to stop buying the product they put out.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Yup, exactly. Its not gonna help when you guys complain about all the CDP's yet you guys hop all over them.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Yup, exactly. Its not gonna help when you guys complain about all the CDP's yet you guys hop all over them.
I hate to break it to you guys but that's not happening anytime soon lol

eh, after much speculation in my corner I've decided that I'm going to be purchasing the pack but only for the raptors
unless I have a change of heart when I see the orlando's. If not, then I'm going to sell the orlando's and buy some frenchies.

Is This Pack Going To Run In Kids Sizes? Because When I Went To My Local Footlocker For The Raging Bull Pack They Told Me They Didnt Carry Packs In GS Sizes!

Love this pack
happy.gif

& yea I hope it comes in GS size too cause im size 7

Great point in an earlier post....these are very similar to the releases in December of 2002....good thing I have both...would be willing to depart with mydeadstock Frenchies though....

if you have the og's good! raptor's were 29.99 at footaction so it's no great feat to have em! good package coming up though!

$310 for more garbage
eyes.gif

I'd take the Black/Red/Purples...but the Orlando's are too plain to have the pack equal $310.

Back
Top Bottom