Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Nick had the week locked down. Cartoon network was the weekend contender

I remember i could catch wild thornberries and rocket in the mornings when i was in high school (everyday)

After school it was rockos modern life, hey arnold, stick stickly, rugrats, pinky n the brain, doug (GOAT), alex mack :wow: , clarissa

Weekends had salute your shorts wild n crazy kids double dare guts

Cartoon network animaniacs, scooby doo, ed edd n eddy, courage

and you cant forget about SNICK (all that, keenan and kel, are you afraid of the dark)

All this. My era for sure.

Decided to wear Raptors today from 2012. It makes me really appreciate the quality of the French Blue 7's this year. I am hoping the Hare's are similar quality wise as the French Blues which I am highly satisfied with.

So how many of you had OG Hare's anyways? I had Bordeaux's, which are still my fav VII's, but I always liked the Hare's. Excited for this weekend since I've never owned a pair.

All my friends had either the Bordeaux's, Charcoal's, or Olympics.. I don't remember a single person with the Hare's, which is why I ask. Dunno if there really was a reason for that.

Decided to wear Raptors today from 2012. It makes me really appreciate the quality of the French Blue 7's this year. I am hoping the Hare's are similar quality wise as the French Blues which I am highly satisfied with.
offed those for $350 a yr or so ago great flip imo :lol:

So how many of you had OG Hare's anyways?
my first pair of J's as a kid were Aqua 8s

Anybody know the length of laces on their 7s (sz 11 or 12) .. canr decide whether to get 54" or 63" i know 63 are long though had plenty left lacing up an 11.5 air force 1 low

Last edited:

I did, then spilled grape Kool-Aid all over the toebox trying to look cool at the playground. Shorty in the sandbox was giving me the "oh my where did you get those" look and I fumbled the damn Kool Aid all over my kicks :smh: :frown:

Haven't worn my Raptors yet, should I just go ahead and off them? :nerd:

I did, then spilled grape Kool-Aid all over the toebox trying to look cool at the playground. Shorty in the sandbox was giving me the "oh my where did you get those" look and I fumbled the damn Kool Aid all over my kicks
mean.gif
frown.gif

Haven't worn my Raptors yet, should I just go ahead and off them?
nerd.gif
NO! You keep them Raptors! Them joints still dope.

I had OG Hares too. beat them down. Still top 5 comfiest Jordans EVER created. 

I did, then spilled grape Kool-Aid all over the toebox trying to look cool at the playground. Shorty in the sandbox was giving me the "oh my where did you get those" look and I fumbled the damn Kool Aid all over my kicks :smh: :frown:

Haven't worn my Raptors yet, should I just go ahead and off them? :nerd:

I had crisp DMP's so the offing was needed ....

Arthur and ZOOM were the ish. "EMAIL?! SEND IT RIGHT TO ZOOM! Z MAIL?! SEND IT RIGHT TO ZOOM"

At least, I think that's how it went. 
laugh.gif

BTW those SC pics....

...beautiful.

Last edited:

#1 how did those bastards get a wings poster without the huge fold in it

#2 where did those pins come from? another of the nyc hunt them down things?

Last edited:
Recess on abc was GOAT

I remember coming home from school and watching Tiny Toons, Ninja Turtles, Darkwing Duck, and Goof Troop. And after that getting it in on some SNES and Genesis. Damn i miss those days :smh:
Damn, I feel so old. I remember watching all those and the Animaniacs, especially the Looney Tunes. I remember using Bugs Bunny as one of my inspirations for my art contest in 6th grade, which I won first place in :smile: [emoji]128077[/emoji]
We had to draw our favorite character over 2ft+ and incorporate our personal lifestyle into it. Here is what won me 1st place.

Ps. I know some of you remember Tazos and Pogs at some point in time :lol:

2wghwr4.jpg

I thought the pins were corny at first until the last one. Would be dope to throw one on each shoe around the toebox. At least just once.

I thought the pins were corny at first until the last one. Would be dope to throw one on each shoe around the toebox. At least just once.
nah id take either of the 3....would end up on the retro card or the box

Back
Top Bottom