Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

I liked both Cartoon Network and nick, but the nick cartoon character models looked weird to me. Y'all making me wanna go back, ahhhhh the nostalgia!!! I might have missed it but nobody mentioned My Brother and me!!!! Goo Punch!!!

"But Daddy its cool!"
"Cool?? You look like a fool!"

One of my most favorite memories as a kid was going to Nickelodeon Studios at Universal in Orlando. I went back there last year and it was a f'n Blue Man Group building. Part of me died that day 
laugh.gif

What about that mega man cartoon I also used to watch a Double Dragon one

i used to watch those every saturday morning. what about the mortal kombat and street fighter cartoons?

i remember how every year they used to have a kickoff special to preview all the upcoming saturday morning cartoons for the season :smokin

One of my most favorite memories as a kid was going to Nickelodeon Studios at Universal in Orlando. I went back there last year and it was a f'n Blue Man Group building. Part of me died that day 
laugh.gif
DONT SPEAK ABOUT THAT MAN. IT STILL EXISTS.

i used to watch those every saturday morning. what about the mortal kombat and street fighter cartoons?

i remember how every year they used to have a kickoff special to preview all the upcoming saturday morning cartoons for the season :smokin

I'll have to look into that haven't seen those besides the SF amine. But what about that Mutant league though!!!

Pete & Pete def doesn't get the credit it deserves. I agree with the Doug sentiment although Ren & Stimpy have an argument, they were like Spongebob before Spongebob... 
Man.. Pete & Pete was cool as hell. Papercut.. that is all.. Paper Freaking Cut...

laugh.gif
that made kids want to go to Orlando soooo much.

Ok i'll add one more. The Mighty Max cartoon... I still remember the toys that went along with it...

One of my most favorite memories as a kid was going to Nickelodeon Studios at Universal in Orlando. I went back there last year and it was a f'n Blue Man Group building. Part of me died that day :lol:
real talk as a kid we went to orlando all the time for aummer vacations it never got old. I always wanted to get slimed, go on guts and double dare but never got picked.

I went back in 2013 before i went on a cruise and was sad to see nothing was the same. It was all just so different

We old bruh... nobody said voltron, gi joe, transformers, woody woodpecker, spiderman and his amazing friends, he man, thundercats, etc yet :lol:  

back to the shoes tho ?

I forgot about power rangers vr troopers and beetle borgs

I might be alone here but PBS had shows too (ZOOM, Arthur(GOAT), clifford, magic school bus)

Doug, Batman The Animated Series, X-Men, Spider-Man, Rocko's Modern Life, All-That, G.I Joe, He-Man, Ninja Turtles.....all this talk is taking me back..

Back
Top Bottom