Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

I was on both sides. Cartoon Network had the best Weekday shows but Nick had the Weekend on lock. Wild Thornberries, Ahhh real monsters, Hey Arnold, Doug and etc

Yeah I won't front. I was Team Nick sometimes. :lol:

Rug Rats was a must. Plus, ROCKET POWER.

Doug, Real Monsters, Rocko...all that was for my older brother. Must have been a little before my time. Never got the appeal.

Nick had the week locked down. Cartoon network was the weekend contender

I remember i could catch wild thornberries and rocket in the mornings when i was in high school (everyday)

After school it was rockos modern life, hey arnold, stick stickly, rugrats, pinky n the brain, doug (GOAT), alex mack :wow: , clarissa

Weekends had salute your shorts wild n crazy kids double dare guts

Cartoon network animaniacs, scooby doo, ed edd n eddy, courage

and you cant forget about SNICK (all that, keenan and kel, are you afraid of the dark)

laugh.gif

What are some good pre-order sites? me and the fam will be on vacation starting Friday I want to get my wife and daughter a pair.
nysneakheat.com, instyleshoes.com stepbystepsneakers.com, detroitkicks.com, sneakerhead.com hope this helps

nysneakheat.com, instyleshoes.com stepbystepsneakers.com, detroitkicks.com, sneakerhead.com hope this helps
kixsquare.Com and deadstock.net

Thanks I really appreciate it guys. I just need to find a size for pre-school size for my daughter and I should be good to go and then i'm set.

I remember i could catch wild thornberries and rocket in the mornings when i was in high school (everyday)

After school it was rockos modern life, hey arnold, stick stickly, rugrats, pinky n the brain, doug (GOAT), alex mack
embarassed.gif
, clarissa

and you cant forget about SNICK (all that, keenan and kel, are you afraid of the dark)
If i could get All That, Keenan and Kel, Are You Afraid Of The Dark back I would make sure I don't work Sundays anymore or at least get off work around 4:30 lol

When I was a kid they had bootlegs of that Bugs and Taz shirt all over (Philly), with like every team on their shirts. Good memories! (It was a lot easier to get Jordans back then, too)

After school it was rockos modern life, hey arnold, stick stickly, rugrats, pinky n the brain, doug (GOAT), alex mack
embarassed.gif
, clarissa

Doug is definitely the GOAT imo. I'd also watch Hey Dude and Pete & Pete.

I remember coming home from school and watching Tiny Toons, Ninja Turtles, Darkwing Duck, and Goof Troop. And after that getting it in on some SNES and Genesis. Damn i miss those days :smh:

Pete & Pete def doesn't get the credit it deserves. I agree with the Doug sentiment although Ren & Stimpy have an argument, they were like Spongebob before Spongebob... 

I liked both Cartoon Network and nick, but the nick cartoon character models looked weird to me. Y'all making me wanna go back, ahhhhh the nostalgia!!! I might have missed it but nobody mentioned My Brother and me!!!! Goo Punch!!!

Back
Top Bottom