Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Only entered one raffle at House of Hoops chicago since it's close to my job. Got to lazy going to the Mall on Monday and Tuesday. If I don't get it, then I'm going to try online.

There really going in for this release, apprently at jimmy Jazz now u have to bring your id an this card back with you to be able to pick up the shoes.. Don't know if anybody else got one of these, or if it's the same process at all locations. Cool card any way would like the shoes more though,side note where is the jump man JJ lol.View media item 1531756

knowing the manifest for an HOH in a mall and a ftl in a mall helps with the understanding of the general quantity.
even though it isn't exact numbers since allocation may be different for all locations since allocation is determined by sales of that store.
just comparing the Barcelona Days 7 release allocation to the hare 7 release allocation helps in an educated guesstimate.
so i kno some of you know the manifest since you work at a store, so if people care to share that can help instead of these tweets or conjectures with no backing
An estimate.... Is a "guesstimate"

From jackson... hadn't seen anything sit in years

Trust me come home an you'll see. It's like they don't understand colorways or its just because new crazy **** has come out. For intance the fresh prince 5's. That shoe was an is all over jackson. Certain shoes they want in the capital.

Last edited:
i went to sign up for a raffle yesterday at the Burnside Ave FTL in the Bronx, NY and it was shady as F. the chick takes my ID, writes down my info, asks phone number, asks size....then gives me back my ID.

Im still standing there, waiting for my raffle ticket of course, and shes like "oh, no we keep the ticket". i told her thats never happened before and she just kept insisting that thats how they were doing it.

i think i got jerked. lol this is why i hate raffles. super shady employees.

i went to sign up for a raffle yesterday at the Burnside Ave FTL in the Bronx, NY and it was shady as F. the chick takes my ID, writes down my info, asks phone number, asks size....then gives me back my ID.

Im still standing there, waiting for my raffle ticket of course, and shes like "oh, no we keep the ticket". i told her thats never happened before and she just kept insisting that thats how they were doing it.

that's how they do it there. Pickup window is also until 1pm. I hit Columbia xis there

If they call you I'm sure they have a winners list then will ask for id again

that's how they do it there. Pickup window is also until 1pm. I hit Columbia xis there
i also hit columbias there as my 1 and only raffle lol they hardly get releases, but when they do i usually eat.

but its weird, cause thats like the footlocker closest to my crib, so when i do raffles, thats always the first one i hit and sometimes the only one if i dont have time. theyve always given me a ticket.

i havent been there for a few releases, so maybe theyve changed things up. rep to all the folks for confirming this new method.

If they call you I'm sure they have a winners list then will ask for id again
yup thats what it seems like is the case. thanks again bros. reps all around.

i also hit columbias there as my 1 and only raffle lol they hardly get releases, but when they do i usually eat.

but its weird, cause thats like the footlocker closest to my crib, so when i do raffles, thats always the first one i hit and sometimes the only one if i dont have time. theyve always given me a ticket.

i havent been there for a few releases, so maybe theyve changed things up. rep to all the folks for confirming this new method.
for Columbia I think they didn't do tickets either, or maybe they changed the process after that release

Waiting for my 1st rounds of calls today and perhaps 1 more tkt today and tomorrow. Want to get it out of the way before the wknd.

for Columbia I think they didn't do tickets either, or maybe they changed the process after that release
naw im pretty sure they did if i remember correctly. i know i presented it and the guy took it and went to the backroom to bring my pair out.

naw im pretty sure they did if i remember correctly. i know i presented it and the guy took it and went to the backroom to bring my pair out.
now that you mention it I think they did. On an unrelated note there is to much space in that footlocker, might as well throw a house of hoops in that joint.

Entered the local raffle but I'm gonna be out of town this weekend so I think I'll just line up at the HoH on Sat morning since they're doing fcfs. Even if I hit the raffle I won't be in town to pick it up unless they do me a solid. Can always hit up SNKRS while I'm standing in line, too.

Last edited:
Wish me luck 
mean.gif

5 raffle tickets 5 different stores, sz 9.5. I'm in Columbia, South Carolina. You guys think I have a good chance of getting a call back ?

in store raffle entry amounts were the most of the year so far. Gotta make calls for my store tonight seems like 9.5 was a very very very popular size this time around not just at my store haha. 

Last edited:
I have my CDP pair still crisp-N-clean like 1218. Got 3 sz's on lock, 8.5 for my son and 2 10.5's for my self.First Retro I'm copping this year.

Back
Top Bottom