Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Look at your "join" date!? Now either you're a hype beast or you been living under a rock!?

You gotta be no more than 24 @ best...

I'm no expert, but I know why I like Jordans, and it damn sure isn't cause my BFF or some celebrity approves. My cousin had these in 92'; where was you at!? What's your 7 Hare story!? Oh yeah, just being born, lol!!!

Boy stooooooop!!!!!!
I wasn't born in 92" I was born in 94" "bulls Mic less" but I look up the history behind the shoes , love to watch ppl talk about em nd know info b4 I open my mouth. Y'all old heads gotta start respect the youngins bc the game wouldn't be what it is if it wasn't for us or you guys...give and take. I know old heads that stand in line and when I start telling them what MJ did in the shoes they look at me like they never knew. Respect the fact that y'all like something equally the same and stop trying to bring ppl down bc we were not around when the first came out.

Wear your shoes b 
mean.gif

jk i don't care 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

naw im pretty sure they did if i remember correctly. i know i presented it and the guy took it and went to the backroom to bring my pair out.
now that you mention it I think they did. On an unrelated note there is to much space in that footlocker, might as well throw a house of hoops in that joint.
if youre talking about that biiiiig open space towards the back of the store where they have racks of tees filling space, yea i agree with you.

but they need to work on getting more releases before they even begin thinking about putting an HOH in there. the manager himself admitted to me that they dont get releases like that. i wonder why that is though....

if youre talking about that biiiiig open space towards the back of the store where they have racks of tees filling space, yea i agree with you.

but they need to work on getting more releases before they even begin thinking about putting an HOH in there. the manager himself admitted to me that they dont get releases like that. i wonder why that is though....
yea there is a lot of empty space in that store, even towards the front with the kicks. They probably don't get releases like that because most stuff gets sent to fordham, which is right by there.

yea there is a lot of empty space in that store, even towards the front with the kicks. They probably don't get releases like that because most stuff gets sent to fordham, which is right by there.
i would love for that FTL to start getting releases consistently. the one at fordham gets too damn hectic sometimes cause a buttload of peeps go there.

in store raffle entry amounts were the most of the year so far. Gotta make calls for my store tonight seems like 9.5 was a very very very popular size this time around not just at my store haha. 
Hoping size 11s around my way aren't very popular. 
nerd.gif

Got two tickets at my local FTL and that's it so I'm all in.

i would love for that FTL to start getting releases consistently. the one at fordham gets too damn hectic sometimes cause a buttload of peeps go there.
if they were to get big releases and do fcfs it would probably get hectic there too.

Last edited:
ah yup, and Double nickels don't count because that was just a PE and not on the original release I believe
low key pioneered the Harlem shake
10s were released 1994-95; MJ wore the Chicago color way in 1995 with and without the '45' stitched on court. Therefore (to me) it's an OG. 

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Trust me come home an you'll see. It's like they don't understand colorways or its just because new crazy **** has come out. For intance the fresh prince 5's. That shoe was an is all over jackson. Certain shoes they want in the capital.

Respect your opinion... but disagree. Bel airs where gone as soon as the doors open... the only Jordans that sit here are the ones that sit everywhere. What part of the city u in? Forgot to add I still stay here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom