Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

You don't need to have the page open for a few days...that wouldn't help you...you'd probabky have to refresh the page if you had it open that long.

Just use the links at around 950am EST..10 mins before they start selling them online..because if you come after 10am..the high internet traffic to that website might not allow you to even get to that page to buy them

There's almost 3000 posts on the Hares in this thread on NT...Bred 11 low had 1055 posts on their thread on NT..so. I believe in general..more people want the hares. And I believe more Hares will be made than Bred 11 Lows ( although I'm not 100% on that ) . If that is the case..then yes..getting the bred 11 lows will be harder

There's almost 3000 posts on the Hares in this thread on NT...Bred 11 low had 1055 posts on their thread on NT..so. I believe in general..more people want the hares. And I believe more Hares will be made than Bred 11 Lows ( although I'm not 100% on that ) . If that is the case..then yes..getting the bred 11 lows will be harder
not represents a very small portion of the sneaker buying population. Post counts will have no impact on sneaker demand.

My 9-5 kept me from entering more raffles. Hope it doesn't come back to haunt me. THIRD DAYS THE CHARM.

I'll check it out if I wind up keeping a pair of hares. Want to but there's just too much releasing soon, can't keep everything

Last edited:
I hope I get a call today, but I seriously doubt it. Already coming up with secondary and tertiary plans 
mean.gif

Not an opinion, I walked into the mall monday afternoon and got 2 tickets with ease. The launch indicators show these releasing literally everywhere. If you can't get these you didn't try hard enough. I'm sure I could buy 5 pairs if I wanted to.

:lol:

Did you read any post?

People are saying they entered 5+ raffles and didn't get a call back.

Your city is not the entire country.

And why would XI's be harder to get? The mids just came out a couple of years ago and they will probably be in the same locations. Compared to a OG colorway that only got retroed as a pack.

Last edited:
I'm not sure, but that HOH is in the mall right?

Yea but dudes usually line up out back where the entrance across from that footlocker is. Theyve always done FCFS for most releases. Last raffle I remember them doing was for the Royal 1s but I may be wrong since I aint copped sneakers on release date in awhile

Yea but dudes usually line up out back where the entrance across from that footlocker is. Theyve always done FCFS for most releases. Last raffle I remember them doing was for the Royal 1s but I may be wrong since I aint copped sneakers on release date in awhile
If I don't hit on this raffle I might go there.

What time do people usually line up?

If I don't hit on this raffle I might go there.

What time do people usually line up?

Early af lmao. Thats why I stopped doing releases, there would be so many ppl there so damn early like at least 50 by 5am depending on the release lol. But that HOH gets ALOT of stock so you shold be ok if you're within the top 100. What raffles & places you enter in? I aint know when & where the raffles were. Was too busy to check on here

Back
Top Bottom