Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

@AirForce1King
30+ entries?! :wow: Sweet Jesus! I definitely have to rep you for going all out.

I don't think I could do that many even if I tried :lol:

Last edited:
Im putting them on BLAST!
CHAMPS TIME SQUARE TOLD PEOPLE THAT ON 5/15 AT NOON THEY WOULD GIVE OUT GURANTEED TICKETS FOR THE HARES AND THEY LIED! THEY GAVE OUT THE TICKETS EARLIER BECAUSE A LINE HAD FORMED AND COPS HAD TO COME. BUT WHY NOT DISPERSE THE CROWD AND TELL THEM TO COME BACK AT NOON LIKE THEY TOLD THE PUBLIC!?

Was thinking about going to Champs on 42nd St. Looking at the time, I don't think it's wise to even waste my time. Wish I could have been there a bit earlier.
CHAMPS TIME SQUARE TOLD PEOPLE THAT ON 5/15 AT NOON THEY WOULD GIVE OUT GURANTEED TICKETS FOR THE HARES AND THEY LIED! THEY GAVE OUT THE TICKETS EARLIER BECAUSE A LINE HAD FORMED AND COPS HAD TO COME. BUT WHY NOT DISPERSE THE CROWD AND TELL THEM TO COME BACK AT NOON LIKE THEY TOLD THE PUBLIC!?

Actually the guy talking about the equal chances is mostly right. The only way one would effectively increase his chances in a raffle system is if that person has more than one entry in the same pool. If you're just entering multiple pools than your chances are only multiplying themselves. Instead of a 1 in 50 chance with one pool, if that person entered another pool then his chances would only exponentiate to 2 in 100. Which are the exact same odds he had with just one ticket. Law of definite proportions my friends. And that's assuming all pools have the same number of entrants which they probably won't.

they give it out earlier if there is a big crowd

I was there at 1030am and there was nobody...so u mean to tell me a mob gathered..even before 1030am...to get guaranteed tickets that Champs said they'd give at noon??? Cops had to come?? REALLY...REALLY?? ( MIZ voice )

I was there at 1030am and there was nobody...so u mean to tell me a mob gathered..even before 1030am...to get guaranteed tickets that Champs said they'd give at noon??? Cops had to come?? REALLY...REALLY?? ( MIZ voice )
yea for big releases people are there from 5am and earlier

They can kiss my ***..and all the stores doing FCFS in NYC can eat a ****. I'LL TRY BUYING THESE ONLINE. If that fails..I'll jus unDS my Legend Blues for the summer

smokin.gif
thats good news. Hopefully its like that everywhere. I miss the days of walking in and seeing retros still on the racks. Been seeing it for the first time in years this year tho
My boy told me 100 pairs total including the full run of family sizes (toddler, PS, GS, Mens) at Deptford FTL.

So maybe 3-4 FSR?

They can kiss my ***..and all the stores doing FCFS in NYC can eat a ****. I'LL TRY BUYING THESE ONLINE. If that fails..I'll jus unDS my Legend Blues for the summer
why the hostility? Did you expect to show up at 12 and get a ticket?

Champs did that to me once, but it doesn't matter if they hand them out early. If they got rid of tickets before you got there, you wouldve been last in line and they would've ran out of tickets whether you were there or not

Last edited:
Was thinking about going to Champs on 42nd St. Looking at the time, I don't think it's wise to even waste my time. Wish I could have been there a bit earlier.

Then I was right not to waste my time. Figured this would happen. I been at this for too long to think otherwise. Relax b :lol:.

Im new to this site...I don't know how to post animated gifs. Anyone..Everyone..feel free to post gifs to express my rage LOL. Im angry..but I can only smile and laugh...laughing at myself too would help

Then I was right not to waste my time. Figured this would happen. I been at this for too long to think otherwise. Relax b
laugh.gif
I used to get somewhat tight before but then when you realize how much these guys make hourly I could understand why they would do it early 

And that's assuming all pools have the same number of entrants which they probably won't.

And that is the crux of the argument; theoretical vs. actual.

I think we all know, no two raffles will be alike. Therefore, while the gain might only be finite for each raffle entered you're still getting an incremental gain.

I'll take all the incremental gain I can get, thank you very much [emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom