Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

There's almost 3000 posts on the Hares in this thread on NT...Bred 11 low had 1055 posts on their thread on NT..so. I believe in general..more people want the hares. And I believe more Hares will be made than Bred 11 Lows ( although I'm not 100% on that ) . If that is the case..then yes..getting the bred 11 lows will be harder
can't go by that, its way more female that will buy the breds,instead of the hares, so its kinda hard to judge... jordan 11 bred brings out all casual consumers also, ppl who aren't in sneaker forums

Early af lmao. Thats why I stopped doing releases, there would be so many ppl there so damn early like at least 50 by 5am depending on the release lol. But that HOH gets ALOT of stock so you shold be ok if you're within the top 100. What raffles & places you enter in? I aint know when & where the raffles were. Was too busy to check on here
SMH that's made even worse by the fact that they release at 10 instead of 8 now. I'd go if I could line up at like 9 and cop.

Only raffle I could enter was at the FL in Deptford. Entered with my girl so I have two tickets for an 11. Hoping that they're still making calls. Champs did me dirty by only doing theirs Monday from 11am-5pm and I don't even get home till at least 6.

SMH that's made even worse by the fact that they release at 10 instead of 8 now. I'd go if I could line up at like 9 and cop.

Only raffle I could enter was at the FL in Deptford. Entered with my girl so I have two tickets for an 11. Hoping that they're still making calls. Champs did me dirty by only doing theirs Monday from 11am-5pm and I don't even get home till at least 6.

Stores dont open at 8am for releases anymore?! They did at Champs for the Columbias so I figured everyone else did too. And damn Deptford HOH did a raffle smh. Yea now I gotta check if Cherry Hill Hoh did too smh. I hate asking ppl there too cause they always act like they dont know anything when it comes to releases

Stores dont open at 8am for releases anymore?! They did at Champs for the Columbias so I figured everyone else did too. And damn Deptford HOH did a raffle smh. Yea now I gotta check if Cherry Hill Hoh did too smh. I hate asking ppl there too cause they always act like they dont know anything when it comes to releases
Cherry hill fcfs, dey open at 8am... but ppl do b out there super early!!! Deptford raffles all shoes now ftl manager said security wuz givin them a hard time about ppl campin out, so dey hv to do raffles, i won a pair from ftl n one pair from deptford champs!!

Cherry hill fcfs, dey open at 8am... but ppl do b out there super early!!! Deptford raffles all shoes now ftl manager said security wuz givin them a hard time about ppl campin out, so dey hv to do raffles, i won a pair from ftl n one pair from deptford champs!!

GOOD LOOK! And that Deptford HOH is so weak smh. The Champs in there has better stuff than them. If I was closer to KOP I woulda seen what wassup there for the release but theyre an hour away & im too lazy to make that drive lol

GOOD LOOK! And that Deptford HOH is so weak smh. The Champs in there has better stuff than them. If I was closer to KOP I woulda seen what wassup there for the release but theyre an hour away & im too lazy to make that drive lol
lol actually deptford usually comes thru for me on raffles, but i would rather do fcfs i dnt mine puttin da wrk in to get a pair of shoes i really want, hope dey call me for da bred lows nex week

lol actually deptford usually comes thru for me on raffles, but i would rather do fcfs i dnt mine puttin da wrk in to get a pair of shoes i really want, hope dey call me for da bred lows nex week

Never went there for a release since Cherry Hill HOH is 5 minutes from me lol and ive never truly struck out on a GR Jordan retro release I tried on there besides the Playoffs 12s but thats cause I was lazy. I eventually got em for retail DS a year later anyways lol. But that Champs in there is cool. Got my Kilroys there for 140 a day after they released :smokin
I never see anything good in that Deptford HOH, only thing I got from there were the blue Nike Air Flight Gloves since they got em early

Oh they still open at 8? I assumed since the online times changed stores did too. And that's crazy about Deptford security giving them a hard time. I was wondering why they stopped. I'm not getting up at 6am to take a 45 minute drive to Cherry Hill on a weekend though. I need the sleep. 
laugh.gif

I'm surprised you feel like that though Chris. Deptord's my favorite mall. Cherry Champs > Deptford Champs. HoH about the same though.

Surprised and kinda glad to see the SJ natives stand up in this thread. Didn't think anyone around here was on this site.

Oh they still open at 8? I assumed since the online times changed stores did too. And that's crazy about Deptford security giving them a hard time. I was wondering why they stopped. I'm not getting up at 6am to take a 45 minute drive to Cherry Hill on a weekend though. I need the sleep. :lol:

I'm surprised you feel like that though Chris. Deptord's my favorite mall. Cherry Champs > Deptford Champs. HoH about the same though.

Surprised and kinda glad to see the SJ natives stand up in this thread. Didn't think anyone around here was on this site.
YESSIR! #JERZEEBOYZ LOL

I just clicked on the early link to the Hares on Finishline and it hit me with the splash page. They don't even release today. This is gonna be interesting tomorrow. 
laugh.gif

I just clicked on the early link to the Hares on Finishline and it hit me with the splash page. They don't even release today. This is gonna be interesting tomorrow. 
laugh.gif
they've been doing this for the past few weeks since maybe the chicago 10s

Was thinking about going to Champs on 42nd St. Looking at the time, I don't think it's wise to even waste my time. Wish I could have been there a bit earlier.

Oh they still open at 8? I assumed since the online times changed stores did too. And that's crazy about Deptford security giving them a hard time. I was wondering why they stopped. I'm not getting up at 6am to take a 45 minute drive to Cherry Hill on a weekend though. I need the sleep. :lol:

Lol yea I like Cherry Hill mall more. Im there alot actually lol. Might go there later to Rosters to see if they got something I want still. The Champs in Cherry Hill is cool but idk I've found some pretty cool stuff at that Deptford one. And ive never really met any NTers I know around here, I've met lurkers and ppl who knew of the forum in lines tho haha

Lol good to see other South Jersey NTers 
nthat.gif

I got my call for sz. 10 from the FTL at Deptford last night at 9:30PM so there's a chance they're still making calls.

And I tried to enter the raffle at Champs too on Monday at 5:45PM, I was SO pissed when they told me they stopped ticketing at 5PM. Shady af

I'm surprised Cherry Hill is doing fcfs, I thought they usually raffled. I'd imagine ALOT of people are gonna be camping there

spot doing fcfs tickets this am had a  line around the corner

30 mins before store opened

kids dont care about school no more i see 
laugh.gif

Lol yea I like Cherry Hill mall more. Im there alot actually lol. Might go there later to Rosters to see if they got something I want still. The Champs in Cherry Hill is cool but idk I've found some pretty cool stuff at that Deptford one. And ive never really met any NTers I know around here, I've met lurkers and ppl who knew of the forum in lines tho haha
It's a nice mall. The bistro there is banging. Deptford just feels more like home to me.

That's cool though. This forum is a lot bigger than I thought. Online sneaker communities seem to have a further reach than I thought.

Lol good to see other South Jersey NTers 
nthat.gif

I got my call for sz. 10 from the FTL at Deptford last night at 9:30PM so there's a chance they're still making calls.

And I tried to enter the raffle at Champs too on Monday at 5:45PM, I was SO pissed when they told me they stopped ticketing at 5PM. Shady af
FTL people at Deptford actually seem chill. They let me exchange EB stuff there once. They never hassle me. All seem to be cool. My boy actually works in there from time to time. Love that place.

But yeah that's beat. Why only 6 hours? Mall's open till 9:30 quit being lazy. I know they get first pick anyway so why bug out?

Last edited:
Won 3/4 raffles so far and I'm sure I'll be 4/4 once Hoh post their winners online later #flooded

I'm surprised Cherry Hill is doing fcfs, I thought they usually raffled. I'd imagine ALOT of people are gonna be camping there

Na they usually do FCFS if its a GR retro

Its usually crazy. I still remember ppl basically tailgating in the back parking lot for a WEEK for the Galaxy All Star releases :lol:
That was ridiculous
Aint waited for a release there in years tho
Im coming with 2 friends who also want the Hares, this should be fun haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom