Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

She has to pick it up.
laugh.gif
 damn. Thanks.

Does the raffle winner need to pick up the shoes themselves or can someone take their ID and pick up for them? Just asking because my girlfriend entered the raffle with me and I know she's not trying to take that trip at 10am.

You need to find yourself a new girl..

jk

I guess I'll be hitting my local Finish Line tomorrow morning if I don't get a call today.

one of the hoh in my area just posted the winning numbers and they had 142 mens pairs posted

i didn't do no raffles, but i'm confident we gonna eat online tomorrow

just gotta remember to fight the urge to go on FNL... still haunted by them tying up $1,200 on the legend blue xi release, only to get them in cart and be SOL cause of insufficient funds 
mean.gif

Finishline came through in the clutch. Was starting to lose hope. Out of all the spots I did a raffle I wanted to win their b/c I have a $100 gift card on top of a rewards I'll throw with it. Winning.

Won another. I went half size down at a couple of spots I didn't expect to win at. I want to compare the sizing for myself, because the bordeauxs and charcoals :smh:

i might miss out on these. i think the freshness of my CDPs, along with numerous other recent shoe purchases and frequent tables and bottle service in DC allowed for the laziness to set in and i didn't get my raffle tix. hopefully my FA connect comes thru. i'm not feeling confident about online... :\

Is the Hare 7 raffle only everywhere or only in big cities like NYC? I live in a smaller town and want to know if its worth rolling out to my locals in the AM. 

i might miss out on these. i think the freshness of my CDPs, along with numerous other recent shoe purchases and frequent tables and bottle service in DC allowed for the laziness to set in and i didn't get my raffle tix. hopefully my FA connect comes thru. i'm not feeling confident about online... :\

i agree if you have the CDP and i have 2 sets of the 7/16 you dont need these

saw them today in person and passed

its the same damn shoe
minus the "nike air" on the insole

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom