Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

My mans with the team Jordans was kinda speaking the truth tho. But comparing them plain jane Team Js to the Hares is na...

Idk why ppl buy some Team Jordans when Nike, Adidas & other brands make nicer sneakers for cheaper too. That Jordan logo power strong lol

What's the fascination with getting old people to review stuff. One channel on you tube blew up big off it and I have seen a couple of spin offs since smh....

He reppin' with the socks and everything.
Haha homeboy, has a point but it's not how much the sneaker's cost or the brand.. It's how u rock them.. I see few people wearing Air Jordan's now a days and they look and walk like clowns..[emoji]128568[/emoji] it's a basketball shoe kids, that you can wear off court and still look fly.. Not many sneakers could pull that off even today.... Are the Air Max 90's (infared) releasing tomorrow too? Or is that BS?

My mans with the team Jordans was kinda speaking the truth tho. But comparing them plain jane Team Js to the Hares is na...

Idk why ppl buy some Team Jordans when Nike, Adidas & other brands make nicer sneakers for cheaper too. That Jordan logo power strong lol
Biggest waste of $140 IMO

Gotta keep that optimism. I got till 9:30pm until I'm online or bust.

I hope I don't have to go that route.

Still no call or text.. I'm starting to feel some type of way
The day is not over yet[emoji]128077[/emoji]
It's over for me 
laugh.gif

Does the raffle winner need to pick up the shoes themselves or can someone take their ID and pick up for them? Just asking because my girlfriend entered the raffle with me and I know she's not trying to take that trip at 10am.

Does the raffle winner need to pick up the shoes themselves or can someone take their ID and pick up for them? Just asking because my girlfriend entered the raffle with me and I know she's not trying to take that trip at 10am.
She has to pick it up.

Back
Top Bottom